“A Must Tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A Must Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I loved the tour. I loved the beer. I loved the beautiful environmentally sound architecture of the brewery. I loved the hip but not pretentious vibe of the tap house. I fell in love with the brewery and am leaving my wife. Done.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank keffo

• Finnish first
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Locally Owned and Operated Brewery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is a must see if you are anywhere near Fort Collins Colorado. You will begin enjoying yourself as soon as you enter the property and will not want to leave but realize you need to go to make room for more people wanting the same great experience. The employees here LOVE working here and it shows as they explain their product to you and serve you samples of their pride. You won't be sorry if you choose this as a destination to see!

Visited June 2012
Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I can see why this is the #1 attraction in Ft. Collins. My husband and I were by far the oldest two on the tour (65 & 75) and we had a great time. The enthusiasm of the tour leader and really all the employees is infectious. We learned a lot about beer too! I definitely recommend it.

1 Thank tellicon
NM
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“great tour of a fun place to work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was a great tour! I was really impressed with the employees that seemed to really enjoy their job. The were informative and made the tour fun.

Visited September 2012
colorado
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Plan ahead to get reservations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

As soon as I hear we have out of town company, I get online and make a reservation. The tour is fun and the tasting room is a treat. If you can't get a reservation, head into the bar anyway and you can usually get free samples from the nice people at the bar. We are fortunate to be the home of New Belgium and enjoy it. The tour de fat parade is a blast if you are around on Labor Day weekend.

Visited July 2012