“Gourmet comfort food reasonably-priced”
Review of Restaurant 415

Restaurant 415
Ranked #5 of 622 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Wife had mixed cooked greens & mac/cheese. I had bourbon/maple pork chop w mashed taters & true french green beans. All was absolutely delicious and reasonably-priced. Title sums it up well. Couple of comments:
(1)What kept this from a "5"-- be aware--- VERY limited wine list, beer/cocktail list just slightly bigger, & NO substitutions on menu side dishes, & NO reservations accepted. Issues with the desserts-which are outstanding-listed at $3 each, but we were charged at $4.50---the new price.
Bill adjusted to $3 shown on the menu and they are destroying the old menus. (2)The service is adequate, lacking some warm and fuzzy. (3) The smaller-priced plates (such as the mac and cheese) are definitely QUITE smaller than the main menu dishes which are more than adequately-sized; so you may want to order several smaller plates to complete a meal, which in the end will run you the same as the main menu dishes, but that sometimes can work well-inquire before ordering. We had a wonderful meal and didn't break the bank. Oh, and this is on the MAX transit line, just north of the Mulberry station.

1  Thank HikeWineHotSprings

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Since I didn't have a full meal, I can't give a full review on the food, but I really enjoyed the appetizers I had . . . mac n cheese phenomenal--we actually ordered a second one. Only downside was inattentive bar service. My dad sat with an empty glass, then I did . . . and given that the place was less than half full and there were only 5 people at the bar, I would have expected better service. She was friendly though.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We wanted to take our son to lunch, while in Fort Collins on our way home to Aurora.

We couldn't decide where to go, so my husband made his choice from the reviews on Trip Advisor.

He picked Restaurant 415 in Old Town. We were pleasantly surprised! Bravo!

We parked across the street, but there is a parking lot next to the restaurant. Walking up to the restaurant, we found Restaurant 415 to be nice, modern, clean, and once inside we thought it had a nice vibe to it. We arrived a few minutes after closing (2pm on Sunday) and the hostess checked to see if they would still serve us. After a few minutes, she came back with menus in hand, seated us, and our orders were taken by the server soon afterwards. We didn't feel rushed and there were still customers in the restaurant.

My husband ordered the mac and cheese, which he thought was delicious.

My son ordered the Mas Por Favor. It was beautifully plated ... avocado oozing from the sandwich. The avocado was creamy and he loved the melted cheese and the perfectly crispy Udi bread. The jalapenos were a nice balance to the avocado.

I ordered the Bacon Mac, and I have seriously found my favorite Mac and Cheese with Bacon Dish!!! It was absolutely delicious and generously covered with perfectly-cooked bacon pieces.

I can't wait to try the other dishes at Restaurant 415. We will definitely be back for more deliciousness!!!

1  Thank M K
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Went here recently after a day of biking through the breweries. Went on the recommendation of a bartender. The Mac n Cheese, Cauliflower Steak, roasted asparagus, everything we ordered was perfect. Atmosphere is busy, but being from New York, we found it pleasantly busy. Highly reccomend!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The chef is a young woman who grew up in restaurants as the daughter of one of the founders of the Rio Grande (now a chain). She's a real food artist. This place has some of the finest vegetable dishes I've ever tasted. Brussell Sprouts with olive oil, parmesan, and orange (I think that's close) are shockingly good. The salad with roasted beets... oh my! It's a great place to order an array of small plates and share them with friends, or a special someone. The dining room and patios are modern and elegant. I love this place.

1  Thank Billy J