“Delicious, creative dishes ”
Review of Restaurant 415

Restaurant 415
Ranked #10 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

One of the best things about visiting Fort Collins is finding restaurants like this. I had grilled cauliflower steak with red pepper sauce and organic polenta. Phenomenal. My drink of choice, the 415: vodka, hand juiced ginger and lime juice. Even the best margarita will be a bit of a disappointment after having this drink. The menu also has more traditional fare, so everyone can find something they like.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Every time I have been to 415 it has been nice. It is in a cool location in old town. The food is good, the drinks are good, the service is good. If you are looking for a place to get dinner in Fort Collins you can't go wrong with 415.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I was told I had to try this restaurant, it was my friend's favorite. Now I know why she loves it so much. The gluten free sandwich was amazing! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants! I love their diverse menu, the freshness of their ingredients, their creative and incredible flavors, and the unique atmosphere. Whether you're a meat eater or a vegetarian, there is something for everyone. My personal favorite is the blackened cauliflower steak.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I ate lunch here and really enjoyed it.. The service was friendly, and all the dishes we saw served to neighboring tables looked really good. We split a Greek Salad, duo bruschetta, and the provincial sandwich, which was delicious crusty bread with caramelized onion, melted Brie, and blueberry jam. The sandwich came with a roasted red pepper/tomato soup that was also very good. Their menu is quite varied, and is great for sharing several items.