“Great food Friendly wait staff”
Review of Restaurant 415

Restaurant 415
Ranked #5 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great food Friendly wait staff”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

415 has an industrial designed interior with 2 very different outdoor seating areas. One is street side the other in back is private and more intimate with a lovely water feature.

We were a large party of 13 and choose inside dinning on a busy Friday night. The food was excellent as our party sampled many of their starting dishes, all were delicious. Our main courses were also all wonderful. I had the Shrimp and Grits, which was fabulous!

Will certainly be back! Thanks

• Visited August 2012

Napa
“Delicious and unexpected fusion of flavors”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Four of us had lunch today with drinks for under $50!! The menu is varied with interesting offerings- we had the tomato-red pepper bisque soup with sandwich of arugula, camambert cheese, and blueberry jam; the pesto pizza; Brussel sprouts; chicken and orange waffles, salad with fried goat cheese, roasted beets, spinach and glazed hazelnuts; and Crispin hard cider- YUM!! This will be a place we return to.

Mystic, CT
“Thought I was in San Fran vs. Fort Collins”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

What a great new place in Fort Collins on the edge of the CSU campus and at the edge of Old Town. It reminds me of a Chelsea or San Fran cafe as it very much part of the street scenue but has a great style to it and a fun place to eat.

We had heard about it from a family at the airport and as a corporate team coming in for a quarterly meeting we already had reservations for the second night of our stay at a great downtown bistro we love. So, in the past we have stuggled a bit as to where our first night drinks/dinner is because all we have individual per diem $ so we either go to a bar or find a small, inexpensive restaurant to meet at we come off the planes grouchy, an hour ride into town from the airport and looking for a bit of respite in Fort Collins.

I think we found our plave at Restaurant 415 as it was fun, good drinks, really great staff, a terrific bartendress as I waited for the whole group and it easily fits into our per diem. Loud, funny, lots of tapa-like foods, we tried them all, sampled many of the beers, tried their signature drinks and just had a great time.

Our favorite was the brussels sprouts, mac 'n' cheese, When Pigs Fly (free range chicken/ waffles with bacon syrup) and just about all that we ordered. All was great, fresh and local produce .

The entire group loved it, we liked the youth at the key positions of hostess, bar and wai staff and they were really good and well trained. it was so fun, I had texted my son that he really has to apply to CSU and therefore, I can get a few more trips out to Fort Collins and bring him here for a great parent/student place.

Keep it up 415, its a combo of things that make a great restaurant and it looks like you are on your way !

• Visited July 2012
Ft.Collins, CO
“Great fresh food nicely presented and carefully prepared”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I've been to 415 twice and found it to be a yummy experience both times - each time I sat on the patio which is exciting in itself due to the extremely loud and long train that just might happen to rumble past when you are eating at 415! I loved the polenta and the shrimp and grits also the beet salad. Wait staff was friendly and did their best to accommodate considering how busy this restaurant was both times I ate there. The one thing I noticed was an unusual smell inside the restaurant when I went in to use the restroom - I am not sure if anyone else who has eaten inside noticed it - but since the majority of my time was spend outside I really can't say if this was a fluke or a common problem inside? This restaurant is in an old building that was a laundromat for many many years prior to being transformed into a stylish hip place to eat.

• Visited May 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Exceptional Food at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My twin toddlers and I took my husband to the 415 for Father's Day. I had heard good things about their tapas-type dishes, and I wanted to try it since we love that type of dining.

The ambiance was busy and a bit noisy, but there were a lot of small children there (we were there just after 5 p.m.) for Father's Day. Not many sat outside because of the High Park Fire's ash and smoke in the air. The back patio looks really nice, too. I can't wait to go back and eat out there.

The food and drinks were all terrific. We had the brussels sprouts, mac 'n' cheese, When Pigs Fly (free range chicken and waffles with bacon syrup), pizza, and steak skewers with chimichurri sauce. I had a fresh cocktail, and my husband had two local beers. For dessert, the family split two cupcakes and a pot de creme, and my husband and I had coffee. All was great, fresh, local and organic (when possible). The standouts were the When Pigs Fly and the brussels sprouts. I can't wait to come back and try more food. The table next to us had some delicious-looking asparagus and steak!

The thing that really blew us away was the price! All the food and drinks was $60. The four of us lived it up and ate until we were full. It is very encouraging to eat at this level for a good price.

Others have mentioned slow service, and I can understand the complaint. Right after we were seated, a large party came in (6 adults and 5 kids). It seemed to throw the staff for a loop, and our waitress was slow to take our order. Once that happened, our food came at an okay pace. We would have been more agitated about the service had we been in a rush. Our server was attentive and very personable, though.

Overall, this is very excellent food at a good price. I am looking forward to my next time there!

• Visited June 2012