“Great ribs and sides - all tasted homemade”
Review of Nordy's BBQ - CLOSED

Nordy's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Thanks to Tripadvisor and Yelp, I had dinner here while traveling through town. Since I was alone and the place was busy, I sat at the bar and Ashley (the cute bartender) helped me pick a half-rack of ribs, baked beans and pasta slaw with cornbread. The ribs were nice and smoky and there were 4 sauces to choose from. The beans and cornbread were also great, but the pasta slaw was a little too milky for me. Also, the bits of pasta (rings of macaroni) added nothing. Add a Fat Tire pale ale and I was stuffed. A great meal.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Get the brisket. You will not be sorry.
The service is great and they have a wide selection of sauces. We usually get the "family feast" which is supposed to feed 4 to 5. With 4 people, we always have plenty of leftovers. All of the meat selections are tasty, but seriously, Get The Brisket.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I regularly visit Nordys. I love barbeque and they do a very good job all round. Great food, great service, always leave stuffed with left overs.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were hunting for a great place to eat during the westfest in downtown ft Collins and 2 other restaurants were an hr wait so we ended up at nordys. So glad we did! On busy college ave near my fav shopping(cookie, retro candy and garden shops). Basic atmosphere of any BBQ joint. Was hoppin and wait staff was doing a superb job. I had the recommended Carolina pulled pork sandwich with slaw and beans on side. yum! I'm a sauce person and was in heaven with the 4 kinds at the table. The meat was slow cooked and juicy. Fresh made pickles..nice touch. Beans had lots of bacon. The bun was soft, thick and fresh. Very reasonable prices my meal left me stuffed to where i finished it but didnt want another bite My friend said she comes for their buffet m-f all u can eat and has a sampling of the entire menu for around $10. I'm def guna show for that latr!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I've been to many places... Always want to zip on back to Nordy's. Their baked beans are beyond compare.. And that BBQ chicken almost melts in your mouth. My taste buds were beyond happy. I've tried to duplicate that flavor at home.. Can't even get close .. And the French fries are excellent. I think I'm a little addicted to them. (Oh well) Scrumptious! Check out all their BBQ sauces too .. : ).