“Informative Tour”

and up
Fort Collins Bike and Brewery Tour
Ranked #32 of 110 things to do in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fort Collins Brewery is a microbrewery located in Fort Collins, Colorado. We have been open for 7 years and provide 7 full time and 4 seasonal brews.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Our tour guide was friendly, informative, and got all the answers to questions we had that he didn't know. The tour ad says it has a food pairing. Well don't go on the tour because of that because the pairing was a tiny piece of pita bread and dip. Luckily we had just eaten at Gravity 1020 restaurant attached to the brewery. We tasted the latest brew both filtered and unfiltered. You can really taste the difference. I was with a group of ladies and since we just finished lunch we did not stay to drink a beer, there are no free samples other than a sample taste of the latest brew. Had I received a free glass, I would have rated it higher.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stopped in for a beer tasting and a bit of food, the people were friendly and the beer was good. They have several beers that are very unique and interesting to sample. The tasting room in back is small but we were able to seat six on a Saturday without a problem.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had a great lunch at this brewery with a large group of friends. The lamb burger was absolutely delicious, and the sweet potato fries overflowed the plate! Couldn't eat them all, and I totally LOVE these fries! I tried the beer sampler, and I enjoyed every selection, especially the Mesquite Chile Lime beer. Tasted just as good as it sounds! Prices are very reasonable, fun vibe, a little out of the way, but worth heading there!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Know it was a Saturday. Very crowded. Crew seemed only there to sell the product no care or time to help decide the beer we might try. Just get the sampler.... and decide for ourselves

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We wanted a little snack and beer flights before going to 'real' supper at Main Line (please check this place out; amazing food!) Beer flights were cheap and fun, due to the fact that they have 'guest taps' I loved FCB's current seasonal brew Major Tom's Basil, and very sad that I couldn't bring it home with me. The apps were great; hand cut and fried onion rings and bacon wrapped soft pretzels with a paired sauce; so YUMMY! Service was great. Atmosphere is open air, yet has nice contemporary design. Really enjoyed.