“My new favorite in Colorado!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Fort Collins Bike and Brewery Tour
Ranked #28 of 106 things to do in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fort Collins Brewery is a microbrewery located in Fort Collins, Colorado. We have been open for 7 years and provide 7 full time and 4 seasonal brews.
Littleton, Colorado
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“My new favorite in Colorado!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

I managed to drive past FCB on my way out to go home and I thought, why not stop? I am so glad that I did! I saddled up to the bar and grabbed a Puddle Jumper of 4 beers. The Haus, 1900 Amber, Red Banshee and Chocolate Stout. LOVED all 4 beers!!! They were all nice in flavor, smooth and delicious. Super laid back bar staff and very friendly. I totally enjoyed being there and at the top of my list for favorites. Happy that they distribute in state in CO!

Visited June 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Enjoy our local brewery tradition”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

The beers are excellent. The patio is hot, often, however, and not much for children here. There are also beer tours available that allow adults to travel from brewery to brewery, sampling without fear of DUI's.

Visited July 2011

I tried 6 different beers uck. go to odell much bettter beer flavors

Visited May 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went in on a busy Saturday, so it was to be expected we would have to wait a couple of minutes for service. After nearly ten minutes standing at the bar without a hello, eye contact or any other form of acknowledgement, the first bartender poured a beer for 'a guy who works for free, well free beer,' that was behind the paying patrons. After we finally placed our order, the second bartender took our downtown business association gift card, and after a failed attempt running it in the register, the obviously flustered bartender told us the card could only be used next door at the restaurant or she didn't want to go run it next door, we weren't sure because she trailed off as she talked and we offered to pay with a debit card instead. The card was run, signed with tip, the bartender proceeded to take other orders before ours was even filled. When she began to pour our beer we had to correct the beer and food order, then we watched as she took our beer to someone else, the quickly hurried back over to us. Once we began to finally enjoy our food and beer, we sat at the bar observing the atmosphere. At about 6:30 bartender 1 gave a last call announcement even though they didn't close until 7. We felt it odd that the doors weren't locked so people kept coming in and she would turn them away, all the while pouring beer for herself or people she apparently knew sitting at the bar. At one point as they were cleaning behind the bar, the bartender just took a couple of our samples we hadn't gotten too yet and dumped them. After seeing the confused look on my face she asked if those were ours. I said yes, she scoffed and told me not to be mad and poured replacements. We would have left early if it wasn't for the fact we were there to help raise money for the high park fire. This wasn't the first time we've experienced this sort of service in the taproom. We have also dined at the restaurant before without any problems. The food is incredible; the beer is okay, and the service subpar.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Cory E
Madison, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

Well worth a visit. Festive environment, decent food, super solid beer selection - some very unique offerings. The service in the restaurant was fantastic. Very pleasant to have dinner outdoors at their restaurant - Gravity. The Tasting Room closed before we got to check it out, but will make a point to stop in the next time in Fort Collins.

Visited May 2012