“Our favorite for any occasion”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #17 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Rodizio Gauchos. Enjoy unlimited hot Brazilian sides and unlimited trips to our gourmet salad bar, including over 30 hot and cold items. We offer delicious Brazilian drinks, a full wine & spirits selection, and fabulous desserts too!
Bellvue, Colorado
“Our favorite for any occasion”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Here's where we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, etc. My husband is a carnivore and Rodizio is meat nirvana. I love their meats too, but there are lots of lovely non-meat appetizers brought to your table. The salad bar can't really be called that; plenty of non-salad stuff there, including some of the best collard greens around - not overcooked or stewed. There's a good wine list and some different cocktails; the caipirinhas are wonderful. The gauchos who bring the grilled meats to your table are friendly and knowledgeable about what's cookin', the wait staff and managers are attentive and the atmosphere is somehow both lively and elegant.

My favorites are the tri-tip, the pot roast and the grilled vegetables. There are always nightly specials: wild game, bacon overload, etc. Sometimes there are amateur guest chefs from around town who donate to charities for the chance to grill with the pros.

I can't forget to mention the dessert tray. It's almost impossible to pass up despite the amount of food one can consume at dinner. The Brazilian desserts are great: chocolate dulce de leche, more or less, with many embellishments. Great flan and creme brûlée.

As I said: my favorite place!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Janet S

Cheyenne, United States
“Always superb!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Rodizio's is our family's favorite restaurant. Almost everything in the restaurant is gluten-free, which is fantastic as four of five of us have Celiac disease. The salad bar is amazing (I'm a vegetarian, and it makes for a fantastic meal in itself, I especially love the strawberry salad). The carnivores in my family enjoy the full Rodizio, and the cheerful, wandering gauchos, each with a skewer of fresh-grilled goodies, come up to the table and slice off delicacies like bacon-wrapped turkey, Brahma Bull hump, sirloin, or grilled pineapple. Always fresh, delicious, and beautiful presentation, love it!

• Visited February 2014
Johnstown, Colorado
“Go only if You love Red Meat”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had read several glowing reviews of the Rodizio Grill in Fort Collins, and despite the fact that I have sworn off red meat (but still eat seafood and poultry) decided to try it because of the extensive salad bar and appetizers. In my past meat lovers life I had always wanted to try a churrascaria but never got the opportunity. Looking back on it, I should have made other plans for dinner. Not because the service wasn’t good, because it certainly was; not because of the food quality, because what we ate was very good for the most part. It was because I felt like a cheapskate. If you opt for the salad bar only, the server removes the red and green cube from the table and puts a green paper place mat under your plate so as to further alert everybody that you are at a carnivore’s paradise and are only eating rabbit food. As I glanced around the place I didn’t see another single green place mat. OK, call me self-conscious.

We ordered a whole bottle of a nicely priced white zin. The appetizers are really quite good, but have to be eaten immediately and not allowed to sit on the table. They become quite gummy when they get a little cold. The salad bar had many options and for the most part was excellent. I was especially intrigued by the quail eggs. The white rice with the black beans was excellent as was the quinoa salad. I didn’t try the beef vegetable soup, and the cabbage soup was gross. The dessert options are over the top yummy and I could have eaten several different ones but we finally decided to split a Key Lime Pie.

I finally got the urge to eat at a churrascaria out of my system, and if in the future I want lots of salad options I will find a Sweet Tomatoes instead.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank jim6918
“Rodizio never disappoints!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We have come to Rodizio for years and enjoyed the food everytime! My only advice is to come with an appetite. We normally come for lunch and skip breakfast that day. Their is a large variety of grilled meats and a sampling of veggies and fruit. You will not be disappointed!

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Way too much food!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have wanted to try Rodizio Grill since moving to the area and finally had the chance this past weekend. You better come in with an appetite because the food seems to be endless. It was a wonderful experience!

Visited November 2013