“Good, but Pricey”

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #19 of 620 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill offers over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats, perfectly seasoned and carved tableside by Rodizio Gauchos. Enjoy unlimited hot Brazilian sides and unlimited trips to our gourmet salad bar, including over 30 hot and cold items. We offer delicious Brazilian drinks, a full wine & spirits selection, and fabulous desserts too!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It can be confusing for a first time visitor - there is no food menu. You have two choices: salad bar, or salad bar and meats. Once the first gaucho came around with the first choice of meat, the routine became evident. Overall, the food was delicious. The meats were juicy and very tasy. The "salad bar" had many choices, but it lacked green veggies to go with the meats. It was basically salad and meat. Although it is an "all you can eat" format, it is the most pricey "all you can eat" I've ever seen. The food, atmosphere and service was excellent. But the choices on the bar and the very high price combine to give this ony an Average rating. It was nice to do once; but I doubt we would return if ever back in Fort Collins.

1  Thank CJ_Expat
There are newer reviews for Rodizio Grill

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been here many times and always have a wonderful experience! The food is incredible! There are so many choices I will my stomach was bigger! Definitely a restaurant for meat lovers they usually have more than 12 different kinds of premium meat and you can have as much as you want! My favorite is the tri-tip, sirloin and honey glazed ham. Not to mention their huge salad bar with more than 4 different pre made salads, lots of fresh fruit and many other choices! I can't speak much on the salad bar because I always save room for the meat! The wait staff are very attentive and my glass was never empty. The specialty drinks are also something to behold! Lots of alcoholic and non alcoholic choices you can't go wrong. Without a doubt this is my favorite restaurant and they have a customer for life!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Rodizio Grill offers a one of a kind experience. Not only is the atmosphere different and fun, but the food is amazing. You will also experience great service, while being offered endless amounts of food that will never dissapoint. Rodizio Grill is one that I would definetely recommend.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The best part about this place is the food. I love that I can eat endless amounts of meat, each slice served sizzling hot. I always ask for the specific meats that I like to enjoy seconds (and thirds) of. Oh and how can you not mention the cheese bread - That appetizer is one of my all-time favorites!

The service at this location is always top-notch - from the server to the guys that carve the meat.

This place is by far, one of my favorite places to eat!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The dining experience at Rodizio Grill is always different and never disappoints. The service is always top notch! If you are looking for unique dining experience with great food and service, Rodizio is the best choice!