“Delicious!!”
Review of Maza Kabob

Maza Kabob
Ranked #4 of 622 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Afghani
Description: Family owned Authentic Afghan restaurant offering uniquely spiced kabobs and many other Afghan specialties. Great vegetarian and gluten free options.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The food was amazing. The spicing was perfect. The portions were plentiful (watch out how large of a bread order you make...we got the biggest on the menu and it was a little ridiculous). The staff was very helpful...the owners were very friendly and visible, trying to make our visit perfect. The only downside is that it is in a stripmall and the interior is a little sterile feeling, but it doesn't make have anything to do with the food or the attitude of the place which was darn near perfect.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have to add my voice into the mix for how great this place is.
Some of the food is a bit similar to Indian food, to give you a vague idea of some of what this place has to offer. I got a chicken korma-like dish that was deliciously spiced without too much heat, the baked rice was crispy and amazing, and the naan made a perfect side to eat the rest of the dish with. The hot chai tea was flavorful and left me wanting more.
Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Everything was fantastic, try the maza kabob or the chicken, the potatoes were different but delicious and I have never had more flavorful white rice in my life. You order at the front and are supposed to pick up your food but the cashier brings it to you if she isn't very busy, and she was super helpful in ordering, very cheerful. I hope her boss knows what a gem he has in her, as we forgot to put a dollar in the jar (sorry dear! Next time we will take care of you!) owner was out talking to customers in the well decorated dinning room. All around an amazing experience, I will definitely be back next time I'm in foco

Reviewed October 25, 2013

So glad we did our research and found this place. I was in the mood for something unique and flavorful, and I got it here! We went for lunch, and we had a hard time deciding on what to order with so many choices. The Potato Bollani was like a perfectly seasoning potato mixture quesadilla style. Lola Kabob and Korma, delicious, but our favorite was the Aashak, a vegetable dumpling plate with a meat sauce and yogurt. I have never had anything like it, and can't wait to have it again. The service was friendly and the place is very clean. Try it!

2  Thank broexa
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was one of my favorite meals of a long driving trip. We depended on TripAdvisor reviews and were not misled. The food was really good - very flavorful and a great value. Don't expect anything fancy. You order at the counter and the food is served on styrofoam plates. For me, though, it's the food that matters . . . .and here I really enjoyed it!