“Excellent food, reasonable price.”
Review of Maza Kabob

Maza Kabob
Ranked #4 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Afghani
Description: Family owned Authentic Afghan restaurant offering uniquely spiced kabobs and many other Afghan specialties. Great vegetarian and gluten free options.
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Excellent food, reasonable price.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

A friend was celebrating a birthday, and wanted to go to Maza Kabob. I had never eaten Afgan food as far as I know. I was very pleasantly surprised! The food was delicious, and the owner was a great host. I highly recommend Maza Kabob. I'll be going there again.

• Visited August 2013

“Excellent food for a very low price”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Me and my family spent the night in a hotel in Fort Collins and we needed a place to eat. This place seemed cheap and tasty. And that was exactly what it was: cheap, tasty and reasonably fast service! The vegatarian dishes are very nice (I recommend the eggplant) - I would definitely go here again.

“Awesome food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Great food big portions clean restaurant. First time having Afghan food will definitely come again. Great flavor

Englewood
“Wonderful lunch!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We found this place on Trip Advisor and ate lunch here - the food was delicious and the owner/manager was very personable and friendly. Highly recommend!

New Mexico
“What a wonderful meal!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We found this recommended off of urbanspoon and tripadvisor. We had 2 adults and 3 kids, 6 and under. The kids cleaned their chicken plate! My husband and I shared the vegetarian and mixed kabob plates. All of us experienced a pleasant feeling after eating here and we were all much happier throughout the evening! This food is cooked with love! I only wish there was a little music playing, a few plants, and more art work. I wish this restaurant much success! It's worth the drive, wherever you are!

• Visited July 2013