“Awesome food, great service”
Review of Cafe de Bangkok

Cafe de Bangkok
Ranked #39 of 635 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a great small restaurant with the best Thai i've found in Fort Collins area. Their address and phone is as follows 1232 West Elizabeth Street Fort Collins, CO 80521-4567 I think other will enjoy this place as much as we did on our visit! (970) 672-8127
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I had kao soy curry and it was great, got it mild and it was a perfect amount of heat. Also had pineapple fried rice which was delicious. There was more than enough to take a lot home and have another great meal. Service was attentive and knowledgable from my waiter, Andy. Very small space and pretty basic so the atmosphere is not the reason to go there but the food and service make up for it.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I was not very impressed and felt let down by the glowing ratings. Food is average, ambience non-existent. Too small, average service.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I heard about this place and decided to try it.
Excellent food, the pad thai was amazing as was the curry.
I just love this place and will return next time I am in Colorado.

2  Thank charles b
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I never seem to get much Thai food because other family members are always afraid to try it, because "they might not like the sauce" or some other silly reason. I finally got my way the other night and the whole party was glad that we finally tried something different. The place is tiny, and when we arrived about 530 on a Friday night there was already a wait. There is no place to wait except outside or a small area near the door. We were seated after about 20 minutes. The menu is excellent and offered many choices for non flesh eaters. We had a couple of appetizers and both were excellent, especially the Fresh Spring Rolls. We also shared a spicy seafood hot and sour soup that was as flavorful and delicious as any Pho I’ve ever had. I had the grilled shrimp, squid and mussels, which was pretty good, but I thought the portion rather small. The son had the tofu Pad Thai, and was a little upset to find chicken rather than the tofu. It took a minute to flag down the server who promptly replaced the order. Wife had some noodle dish that she really liked. Service was hurried, but efficient for the most part. Tables are crammed together because the place is so small. I would probably go back, although I might consider takeout, which I saw a lot of going on when we were there.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The food was very good, nothing to complain about. Ordered takeout and had to wait a little too long in my opinion. Place so small that they always have a wait, which is good and bad.