“Great Customer Service...and Beer!”

The Mayor of Old Town
Ranked #17 of 609 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ardmore, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Customer Service...and Beer!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I were on vacation in Fort Collins and I wanted to take him to The Mayor - one of my favorites. We made a reservation but there was a miscommunication about the time and when we arrived, there weren't any available tables. The manager instructed the staff to put together a new table for us. As if this wasn't good enough, we were relocated 10 minutes later when the first table became available, even though it was a 4-seater. She then bought our first beers. On top of this great service, I love the food and there is no shortage of delicious beer on tap.

• Visited October 2013

Seoul, South Korea
“So many beers!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is one of my favorite bars in old town. The service is always friendly, and their draught beer selection is unbeatable. They have some good happy hour specials on food. The beer is a bit pricey (mostly $7-$8), but it's expensive to keep 100 beers on tap. This is a great place to go if you want to expand your tastes. Don't be like my lame friends and order a Corona.

If you're into dark beer, all of the nitro stouts I have sampled were delicious. They rotate the selection pretty often though.

• Visited May 2013
Napa, California
“NIce setting with good beer selection”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very nice service with beers served in style-specific glassware. A bit off the main drag, but nice for those choosing outside eating/drinking.

• Visited September 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Sleek Sassy & Oh So Good!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped here to eat after the New Belgium brewery tour; so hungry!! At three in the afternoon, the restaurant wasn't hopping, but gave us room to stretch out and really take in the surroundings. 100 beers on tap, of which we didn't imbibe, but we were impressed with the extensive selection. The food was so so so good!! I had a pheasant link served with kettle chips. The others at the table raved about their burgers. Fries were nice and super crispy. They also have a great patio space. After we paid the bill, we declared that it was the 'best cheap meal we've had thus far'. Will return when we are back in the area to take advantage of a few flights!

• Visited August 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“100 taps- Need I say more??”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We came here on a Saturday night, the place was backed but my husband and I were able to find a table. We started with a beer flight and then ordered food. I would definitely recommend the Uncommon burger with fries- delish! Huge selection of beer and the staff seemed very knowledgeable. Service was a bit slow but they were clearly very busy. I don't hold this against them but don't come when in a hurry. One of our favorite places in Fort Collins!

• Visited July 2013