“Love the pizza!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
new jersey
“Love the pizza!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least once a month.

The fried ravioli are so yummy. They have the best thin crust pizza. Only place I can get a pizza with potato on top!!

Highly recommend!

Visited May 2014

Johnstown, Colorado
“Very Good but Not Cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Three of us went to Pablo’s on a recent weeknight partly because we hadn’t had pizza in a long time, and also because of the TA rating. The positive thing right up front is the fantastic menu. Many vegetarian options, including their customs pizzas and the create your own. I especially liked the huge variety of sauces and toppings available. The down side is that nothing is cheap here. We paid $17 dollars for a family sized Greek salad, $15 dollars for one pitcher of beer. The 8” pizzas are all in the $7.00 range, but could realistically serve two people along with a salad, if you weren’t especially hungry. I was a little shocked when the bill was nearly $70 for 3 people. The other thing I really didn’t like was having to order at the counter. When we walked in, the counter person gave us menus and suggested that we sit down. We naturally assumed that somebody would come around to take the order but that didn’t happen. When we inquired we were told to order at the counter. Since we all wanted something different on our individual pizzas, we had to write down our order on paper and take it to the counter to relay. Ok, so I know this might be considered to be picky, but it sort of bugged me a little. Ordering pizza isn’t like ordering your Starbucks. The pizza was really the best I have had in a long time. So the whole counter thing turned out to be a minor inconvenience. I would be happy to return just because the pizza was so darn good.

• Visited April 2014
Sundance, Wyoming
“Yummy! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Kind of pricey, but excellent pizza, atmosphere and staff. We loved their outdoor seating and it gave the kids a chance to run around and play.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Awesome local pizza joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Love their unique selection of pizzas and other culinary items. I always enjoy the pizza and never have had a bad one.

My only negative comment is that the staff doesn't appear to have a dress code and some of it probably needs to be more appropriate when working with food. Tanks and barely there T-shirts shouldn't be acceptable.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Outstanding Pizza Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great location in SE Ft. Collins. Family friendly with lots of youth sports teams and families there during our visit. Staff was very friendly and beer was cold and local. Unique selection of very tasty pizza including several veggie options. Owner operated and she was very friendly and appreciative of the business. All around home run and will go back whenever I am in the area again.

• Visited October 2013