“Fresh tasting food but REALLY slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pablo's Pizza - CLOSED

Pablo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fresh tasting food but REALLY slow service”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This a very casual place to eat and the food actually tastes pretty good. It just feels fresh unlike the chains. The only complaint I have is that I have been there both at lunch and at dinner and the service is soooooo slow. So just know that if you are in a hurry. Lunch combo meals are very reasonable. I had a calzone and water for under $5 and was stuffed when I left.

• Visited April 2012

“"a slice of art"”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

It's very fitting that this small pizza restaurant is named after a wildly famous creative artist. Pablo Picasso is one of the most recognized modern artists, inspiring the cubism style in the early 1900s. His intricate paintings filled with jarring lines and bold colors departed from traditional artistic perspectives. He stood out for creating masterpieces that defied the status quo.

The pizza at Pablo's Pizza really does seem like "a slice of art" - as their tagline claims. They've taken a variety of bold flavors and culinary ideas that many might be uncomfortable experimenting with. A brief glance at their menu might leave you puzzled, unsure of how it really will taste. I can assure you, these pizzas are inspiring a deviation from the traditional cheese and pepperoni, and encouraging our community to be a little more artistically inclined with their food.

Renowned artists have made their mark in the world by using concepts and elements that others have not dared to try. Pablo's Pizza is the most unique pizzeria in Fort Collins, and while not every slice is a masterpiece, every pizza is a slice of art.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank FeastingFortCollins
Fort Collins, Colorado
“A good but not great piece of pie”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The original Pablos is in Grand Junction Colorado and I grew to love Punks Pesto which is a classic pie with feta pesto and sun dried tomatoes! YUM I went to the Fort Collin's one and while it was ok, they went waay too heavy on the toppings and the crust was soggy and too thick. It was fine but not nearly as good as what I am used to having when I get it in Grand Junction. When I ordered I told them that I had had Punks in Grand Junction and was looking for my fix but when they cleaned up they didn't ask what my thoughts were on the pie. As a new restaurant that is part of a chain they really should be looking for feedback from customers who know what it should be like.

I won't be back there again until I hear good things from fellow Grand Junction folks that it has gotten better.

• Visited August 2011