“Great place to stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great place to stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

The staff is awesome and very helpful. I was traveling from Wyoming back to Texas with two of my children and I could not have asked for a better hotel. The pool was so nice and relaxing. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a lot options for breakfast and it was well stocked. I would stay here again in a heart beat!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Canon City, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

We have stayed here before and like it. The rooms are large , clean and the beds very comfortable. There is a large choice of TV channels and the internet service is great. There is a pretty good choice of stuff at breakfast. The waffles are great . They have yogurt...a nice plus. I wish they would have some good fresh fruit instead of those nasty red apples. And the biscuits and gravy...do people really eat that stuff ? Looks like barf in a bowl to us !
Arby's , Subway and Good Times are close by and convenient for supper :)

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Colorado springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at the AmericInn in Fort Collins several times. We have never been disappointed in the accommodations or staff. In fact, we stay at AmericInns all across the country whenever we can.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandy K
Montgomery, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

This hotel was not what my husband and I expected it to be. The hotel is not what I think of when someone says Americinn Hotels. I always read reviews prior to booking. As the reviews below read it seemed as though this hotel was a decent hotel for the price and location. We were not impressed at all. My husband and I tried two different rooms; both were disgusting. Our first room had hairs in the bed and all over the white bathroom floor. Our second room they put us in, an upgraded room, hairs in the bed again! I am not talking about head hair either that would be somewhat understandable with laundry. My husband went to the front desk and asked for different sheets for our second room. We made our own bed. Again there were hairs in the new sheets and blood spots on the comforter. We went went to the front desk clerk and checked out of the hotel and went to another one down the road. I would think the housekeeping service would do a much better job. We have filed a formal complaint directly with the hotel. I would not advise anyone staying at this hotel. Again, we checked out of the hotel and did NOT stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Never stay here!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Krystle K
Chris C, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South, responded to this review, October 21, 2011
Krystle,

I am so very sorry, and am personally disappointed for the visit you had with us- your experience is indeed, not the level of service one can expect to receive from this, or any AmericInn hotel. I also sincerely appreciate the professional manner in which you contacted and spoke with me the next day to discuss your experience with us.

We value your feedback and have already made revisions to our processes to make sure this never happens again. Your comments have been shared with not only our Front Office Staff, but also our Laundry and Housekeeping departments, so that everyone on our team knows the importance of closely inspecting every sheet, and every floor, prior to every single guest's arrival. We are in the process of installing brand new beds and an entire new bedding package for our guest rooms, and this training program will coincide with that rollout for our team.

Thank you again so much for bringing this concern to my attention and please be aware, I can say with confidence it will not happen again, and I hope the next time you are in the Northern Colorado area, you can experience an evening with us that will not only meet, but exceed all your expectations!
Craig, CO.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

I had traveled to Cheyenne for last minute business, and because of the Nebraska/Wyoming game, there were absolutely no rooms available in Cheyenne. I started heading south toward Denver, trying to find a room. I got to The Americinn Fort Collins South late that night, frustrated and tired. They had one room left, and gave it to me with a discount because it was a smoking room and I don't smoke. I would have taken it even without the discount. The staff was great. Very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and well maintained. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank IndustrialDesigner
Zug
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

We're on a road trip and stayed for one night in this hotel. We booked over the internet and got a very low rate for a double queen. We arrived late (after 10 o'clock in the evening), the staff was still very friendly and helpful. Check-In was done in a blink of the eye. The ground floor room was spotless clean. The beds are ok. We only walk in Crocs on the thick carpet. Restroom and shower are very clean. The hotel was almost fully booked, but we didn't hear anything from the other rooms. Breakfast is ok for the price. Nothing special, just ok.
We can fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Book early via the hotel internet site.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Solo_Zug
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

It's an alright stay. Wouldn't stay here again though. Nor recommend it to anyone. I am hoping it was just my experiance because I do not believe every room can be like this and still be receiving high ratings from guests. The beds had hair all over the sheets and under the pillows. There's no matress pad. The beds are less comfortable than super 8 in fort Collins. There was hair in the bath tub and smudges of something in the sink. Two outlets didn't function and the light in the lavatory was out. My hope is they just didn't clean the room before giving it out again. Other than the cleanliness it was a nice stay, great helpful people, and a quiet room. The breakfast is quiet nice as well. Yet for as much as it costs to stay here it should be cleaner than less expensive motels.

• Stayed July 2011