All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfrontage roadbreakfast was pretty standardconvenient locationwafflesthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulwill stay there againeasy accesshot tubfree breakfastnice stayparking lotinterstatealmaft
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Our stay was very pleasant!
Trevor & Colton were very helpful!
We'll be back! Very close to downtown easy access and lots of points of interest.
The rooms were clean and neat the pool was fun for the children

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate the kind words and w're glad you enjoyed your interactions with our staff! We'll see you next time you head to Northern Colorado!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

If you want a safe place to stay, DON’T choose this hotel! Their night desk clerk, Cory, decided incorrectly that my family, who had paid for 3 rooms, shouldn’t be in one of the three. He chose to wake my 75+ year old father from a sound sleep after 11 pm by pounding on the door, demanding for my father to get out of there. He berated my father and angrily told him multiple times to “get out” and that they “can’t be in there”. He tried to use his master key repeatedly but thankfully could not get in because of the deadbolt from the inside. He eventually left that room, then came to mine and repeatedly attempted to enter the second room with his master key! When we complained to Tim the assistant manager the next morning, he confirmed that it was his employee down the hallway and said he would pass it on to Darius, the owner. My father then called the owner, Darius who told my father if he was that concerned he should have called the police AND refused to take ANYTHING off of the bill—fully charged us for all 3 rooms! As a slap in the face, he offered us a few Comfort points that would have amounted to about half of the cost of a room for our next stay. Horrible, scary night!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank sjranck
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

We've dicussed, at length both in person and over the phone, the issues you ran into at our property and we apologize for any confusion.

Please in the future, if you have any concern over safety at ANY Choice property, contact the front desk immediately! It's confusing for us, as a staff, to get feedback that a guest was 'scared to death,' yet neither you nor your father called the desk to report any suspicious activity nor contacted police. If there is something going on at our property that is making any guest feel un-safe we want to hear about it immediately so we can make it right.

You're more than welcome to contact the property directly and further discuss your issue with management.

Thank you.

Dariusz Czyszczon
Owner/General Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2017

In town for a family members surgery and this hotel was very convenient to that location. Check in was simple, price was good for staying during 4th of July. However, the cleanliness of the elevator, halls, and rooms were not up to my standards. Elevator needed wiped down and swept, and the hallways had not been vacuumed. The same continued in the two double queen rooms we had. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed, there were bits of paper, etc in the open, and the corners and around the furniture was dusty and had been overlooked for quite some time. I had to move the night stand out to find a plug in and there was lots of dust, a water bottle cap, and who knows what. In the bathroom there were long hairs around the toilet on the tile, as well as in the bathtub. There was toothpaste, etc splattered on the fronts of the bathroom vanity. The lighting grate above the sinks were full of lint, and the wallpaper around the shower was bubbling. I had the feeling that our rooms hadn't been rented for quite some time, and weren't checked before our arrival. I didn't give a poor rating because the bed was comfortable, the linens and towels were clean, and I could wear my shoes to deal with the rest--the breakfast was also good for continental breakfast. Some attentive eyes and a deep clean in the rooms would easily give it a very good rating, particularly for the price we paid ($107/night with AAA)

Room Tip: one side is a mountain view for more money, other side just parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Wyndi77
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your visit to the Comfort Inn Fort Collins and for your feedback. We'll double down our efforts to ensure a better standard for cleanliness on your next visit.

Thank you for bringing those issues to our attention.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I am the tour manager for a band that travels a lot and we stopped at this particular Comfort Inn for a few hours of sleep before a long drive. I realized later the next day when we reached Salt Lake City that I lost the settlement money from the show the night before. It was a lot of money, all in cash, which 99% of the time, you'll never see again. This was the 1%. The most honest maid turned the money in to the front desk and the manager Darius secured it for me and even took it to the bank and deposited it into my account. The integrity of the employees at this hotel pretty much saved my job and restored a little faith in humanity for me. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Alex W
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your band's visit to the hotel and for your kind words. We were happy to return the items you left in the room and are proud that our staff have the integrity to have turn in such items.

We hope you keep us in mind next time you're in northern Colorado!

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Very nice and quiet atmosphere. Room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable as was the rest of the hotel. Rates were very reasonable. Continental breakfast was great each morning. Stayed three nights and will definitely stay again when we return to the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you're visiting Northern Colorado!