All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfrontage roadbreakfast was pretty standardconvenient locationwafflesthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulwill stay there againeasy accesshot tubfree breakfastnice stayparking lotinterstatealmaft
Reviewed July 6, 2017

In town for a family members surgery and this hotel was very convenient to that location. Check in was simple, price was good for staying during 4th of July. However, the cleanliness of the elevator, halls, and rooms were not up to my standards. Elevator needed wiped down and swept, and the hallways had not been vacuumed. The same continued in the two double queen rooms we had. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed, there were bits of paper, etc in the open, and the corners and around the furniture was dusty and had been overlooked for quite some time. I had to move the night stand out to find a plug in and there was lots of dust, a water bottle cap, and who knows what. In the bathroom there were long hairs around the toilet on the tile, as well as in the bathtub. There was toothpaste, etc splattered on the fronts of the bathroom vanity. The lighting grate above the sinks were full of lint, and the wallpaper around the shower was bubbling. I had the feeling that our rooms hadn't been rented for quite some time, and weren't checked before our arrival. I didn't give a poor rating because the bed was comfortable, the linens and towels were clean, and I could wear my shoes to deal with the rest--the breakfast was also good for continental breakfast. Some attentive eyes and a deep clean in the rooms would easily give it a very good rating, particularly for the price we paid ($107/night with AAA)

Room Tip: one side is a mountain view for more money, other side just parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Wyndi77
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your visit to the Comfort Inn Fort Collins and for your feedback. We'll double down our efforts to ensure a better standard for cleanliness on your next visit.

Thank you for bringing those issues to our attention.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I am the tour manager for a band that travels a lot and we stopped at this particular Comfort Inn for a few hours of sleep before a long drive. I realized later the next day when we reached Salt Lake City that I lost the settlement money from the show the night before. It was a lot of money, all in cash, which 99% of the time, you'll never see again. This was the 1%. The most honest maid turned the money in to the front desk and the manager Darius secured it for me and even took it to the bank and deposited it into my account. The integrity of the employees at this hotel pretty much saved my job and restored a little faith in humanity for me. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank Alex W
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your band's visit to the hotel and for your kind words. We were happy to return the items you left in the room and are proud that our staff have the integrity to have turn in such items.

We hope you keep us in mind next time you're in northern Colorado!

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Very nice and quiet atmosphere. Room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable as was the rest of the hotel. Rates were very reasonable. Continental breakfast was great each morning. Stayed three nights and will definitely stay again when we return to the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you're visiting Northern Colorado!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

The room was everything we needed. We stayed near family who live in Fort Collins and this hotel was convenient to the highway. The breakfast was good and I liked that they had a computer for guests to use since I didn't bring my laptop.

Room Tip: We stayed at the end on the third floor and was at the end of the hall. Very quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Z1361YKmelissam
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your visit and your feedback. We appreciate the kind words. We're glad you enjoyed our location as well as our amenities (specifically the business center). We'll see you again next time!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

We were warmly greeted by the desk clerk and was able to check in early. There was ice water and coffee available in the lobby. The room was very comfortable and large. I loved that they had more than 3 pillows for the king size bed. The breakfast wasn't the best but enough to get us on the road. The pool room did smell of chemicals but we weren't there long enough to use any of the amenities. The hotel was right along I-25 but our room was very quiet.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your in depth review. We work hard to offer the utmost in staff service and facilities whether you're coming to town for a visit or just passing through.

Thank you and we'll see you next time!