All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfrontage roadbreakfast was pretty standardconvenient locationwafflesthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulwill stay there againeasy accesshot tubfree breakfastnice stayparking lotinterstatealmaft
Reviewed May 12, 2017

We were warmly greeted by the desk clerk and was able to check in early. There was ice water and coffee available in the lobby. The room was very comfortable and large. I loved that they had more than 3 pillows for the king size bed. The breakfast wasn't the best but enough to get us on the road. The pool room did smell of chemicals but we weren't there long enough to use any of the amenities. The hotel was right along I-25 but our room was very quiet.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your in depth review. We work hard to offer the utmost in staff service and facilities whether you're coming to town for a visit or just passing through.

Thank you and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed May 6, 2017

Although the room itself was okay the pool was murky and the hot tub disgusting with scum and stuff floating on top. We also had trouble with the WIFI. We would not return to this hotel or recommend it to someone.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank O1489WAbaker

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback and I apologize for the issues you ran into during your visit. We will speak with our maintenance department and make sure we're monitoring closely the cleanliness of the pool.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights and found it to be clean, comfortable and conveniently located. It was generally quiet as well

Sadly, I accidentally left a personal bed pillow in the room when we checked out. As soon as I got home about 8 hours later and realized what I had done, I called to inquire about their policy for items left behind. I was told they have a lost and found and when she looked, only my pillowcase was there, the pillow was missing which was unfortunate because it had been purchased at a good department store. No apology was offered for the fact only the pillowcase had been turned in and when I inquired about at least having my pillowcase case placed in an envelope and mailed, I was informed it would cost approximately $30 to mail it.

It's unfortunate because we will be returning to Fort Collins and I'm not sure Comfort Inn will be my choice of places to stay.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit and for your kind words about our property. We apologize for your misplaced pillow. The mail-back cost is unfortunately what UPS charges to pickup, package and ship items back - that isn't a cost we've set - that's done completely through UPS.

Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I would like to say that I asked for early check inn and they were accommodating. The breakfast was nice. Cold water and coffee in the lounge area. Quiet. Clean. My only comlaint was the blower on the heat unit sounded like gusts of wind and the room had an odd smell.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for your feedback. We'll see you next time!

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3-26-17 I booked this hotel through Priceline and have stayed before I know you can't pick room types and I understand that last time I stayed they put me in a double room at no charge since they had many available. This time I booked 2 rooms one was a double the other was not I didn't request a double when I asked to get the other a double was told she had to charge me $10 extra she was rude and our stay started out not very enjoyable I come to Fort Collins almost monthly and will never stay here again I will take my $ elsewhere. Breakfast and check out staff were great they were very friendly. Bed we're comfortable and breakfast was decent the waffles and breakfast burritos were great.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank SGOTT_12
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the issues you had during your visit. Our front desk agent, in regards to a room upgrade for a Priceline-booked room, was following correct property protocol. I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of our facilities and staff.

I hope you consider staying with us again in the future and booking direct to ensure the room type fits your needs. Feel free to call the hotel and ask to speak with me directly if you're interested.

Thank you again for your visit and your feedback.