Comfort Inn
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
$149
$114
  • Pool
Best Western University Inn(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ft. Collins South(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$119
$149
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
$179
$193
$177
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$114
Cambria Hotel & Suites Ft Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
CambriaHotels
Hampton Inn Ft. Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskfrontage roaddish networkroom was cleanconvenient locationwaffleswaffle housewould stay here againwater pressurerocky mountainscoffee makerbreakfast was excellenteasy accessclose to downtownhot breakfasta great staythree nights
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed here on the first night of my Colorado vacation. This hotel is newly renovated and everything was clean and new-looking. A warm fireplace and plush couches/chairs greet you at the entrance.

The bed was the most comfortable I have experienced staying at any hotel - firm, but plush. I rested very well and rose the following morning to have complimentary breakfast which included bagel, cereal, OJ and fresh coffee. (There were also waffles, sausage and eggs, but I'm vegetarian so I passed.) This hotel is right off I-25 and only a few minutes from College Ave. and CSU.

The room also included a flat-screen TV with HD Cable channels, a refrigerator, and great water pressure in the shower. Nothing was amiss and I will definitely stay here again when I'm back in Fort Collins.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Harold B
HoteMgt, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Dariusz was a wonderful host- very friendly, kind and helpful! They serve a very nice breakfast with eggs, potatoes, sausage, and a cool waffle machine! Also fresh fruit, cereal, pastries, coffee, tea and juices. I had waffles every morning- what a treat!

The hotel was very clean, the rooms were very nice and the mattress was wonderful! great night sleep every night!

We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank James B

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have stayed at this property multiple time over the last couple years. I come to fort Collins with my baseball team to play in various tournaments in the area. On this visit I noticed that the hotel has completed a total renovation. I love the new design of the rooms and the beds even fell better than before. Maybe because everything is new and fresh. I was especially impressed with the attention to detail. Even the small touches like the pool towels make that difference. The staff is always great and wanting to help. When you walk into the lobby I enjoy the candles it gives this peacefully feeling

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank jakesteamboat
dc4615, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I want to thank you for your comments. Me and my entire staff strives to the the best job we possibly can and am very excited that you have noticed our efforts.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I found this hotel while looking at google earth planning a trip. I liked it because it was right off interstate 25 where I needed to stop for the night. Its a nice little hotel with friendly owners and staff. This is an American owned and operated hotel if that's your preference. The room was very nice and clean, and there was a complimentary breakfast. I would definately use this hotel every time I needed to and would recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face the mountains
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pat M

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I travel I-25 four times a year for business and I have my usual stops however last month I stayed at this property which was surprisingly great! It was all around better; newly renovated with beautiful decor. The staff was very helpful and friendly at check in and gave me great recommendations for dinner. I also enjoyed the pool and hot tub and had a great night sleep. It looks like they just finished a renovation and I am impressed at the value. I met the owner upon check out enjoyed the breakfast and departed and I will return when in the area in mid-summer.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the top floor corner unit!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business