“Rude Rude Rude”

La Creperie & French Bakery of Fort Collins
Ranked #2 of 19 Dessert in Fort Collins
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: 2 Businesses in one location - Authentic Artisan French bakery - Full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch
Regina, Canada
“Rude Rude Rude”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for brunch on a busy Fort Collins Friday. It was busy, great atmosphere...seated ourselves as there was no greeter. Received menus from smiling server after a couple of minutes. So far so good. 5 minutes after we sat down another couple arrived and sat at the table next to us. They waited longer than we did but the same server eventually arrived with menus for them, asked what they wanted to drink, then returned promptly with their drinks and proceeded to take their order! Flabbergasted, we sat stunned for a minute and with the other server also very busy, we decided get up and leave. Unbelievable! We have received far far better treatment than this in Paris:(

Visited April 2013
1 Thank LesleyWin

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Incredible baked goods”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Despite the awkward layout and noisy atmosphere, the service and food here really stand out. The freshly baked goods are out of this world. And remember to bring cash, they don't take cards!

Visited February 2013
Denver area
“Unique restaurant with fun and delicious food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visit Fort Collins periodically because it's a fun town. While walking downtown, we saw "French Restaurant" in the window from across the street and went into La Creperie. Our server had a french accent - a bonus! Near the ceiling is a TV that plays slides of Paris and France scenes, and we could hear french music. The food was all crepes (I think) and it was hard to decide which one to get out of the many, many selections to choose from. There were sweet crepes and savory crepes. I got a crepe with spinach, mushrooms, swiss cheese, and tomatoes that was very good! Although I don't remember what it said about the crepe I got, the menu had some crepes that were buckwheat and my crepe might have been that because it was dark. It was tasty! My husband got a crepe with salmon, brie, and other ingredients I'm not sure of and he liked it, as well. We also got a fruit plate to share for $7.50 with sliced bananas, raspberries, blueberries, and sliced oranges. All fresh! What a neat place for lunch. I recommend it.

Northen Colorado
“Cute place”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My first acquaintance with this place was in the bakery.I was just walking by and decided to look what they have. People standing in line told me it's worth the wait.Right, they all got out with packages of goodies.The place is TINY-one customer at a time.It's nice-nobody rushes you. When I saw the display, I wanted them all.That day nutella croissant and some other exotic tongue twister came home with me.They were heavenly!
For two months after every Saturday we would drive that direction to have breakfast.No luck.We are not people who wait standing for an hour to eat.
Our chance was when they had Great plates week.We came on a week day,got a nice table and chose lemon crepes.They were outstanding!Just a hint of lemon,but so yummm...That was a bargain, 2.50$ for a crepe. Look at their regular menu-very pricey.
Coffee didn't impress us at all, even my cappuccino( may be they are not good with Italian,LOL)
I visited this place also with my girlfriend Wednesday morning,had the same to die for crapes without waiting .
Now please, don't be upset with me, but these "crepes" are exactly what my mom makes and we call them "blini"(pancakes.)In Russia we eat them with sour cream,or filled with all yummy stuff you can think of.
Bottom line-love this place,but it's not cheap, and be prepared to wait.Enjoy!

Jackson, Wyoming
“LOVED this restaurant”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a delightful brunch on a snowy day complete with a strolling accordian player. The food was absolutely delicious.