“Loved it!”
Review of Tasty Harmony

Tasty Harmony
Ranked #33 of 686 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed October 1, 2018

This place is so good. We absolutely loved the food, the service was really nice as well. Great vegan desserts. Will go again for sure. Great vegan/vegetarian option in Fort Collins. Our waiter was so nice!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten there often and I have never been disappointed. I continue to try new dishes each time. I love that it has small menu, that seems to indicate fresh ingredients. I am delighted with a variety of taste and texture in each dish. The staff and owners are interesting and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Very good food. The menu though only one page front and back was difficult to choose from. Pescatarian approved. :)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Two in our party are vegan, one vegetarian and one omnivore. Everyone loved their dinner. Plenty of choices, service was excellent, food tasted delicious and arrived quickly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. They have many gluten-free options. The food is always great and their desserts are the best I’ve found in the dairy-free gluten-free arena. If I had one complaint, it would be that service can be slow on occasion. Not the best place to go if you’re in a rush. I will continue to frequent this restaurant and recommend it to friends and family.

Date of visit: June 2018