“Great food”
Review of Tasty Harmony

Tasty Harmony
Ranked #30 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Very good food. The menu though only one page front and back was difficult to choose from. Pescatarian approved. :)

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Two in our party are vegan, one vegetarian and one omnivore. Everyone loved their dinner. Plenty of choices, service was excellent, food tasted delicious and arrived quickly.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. They have many gluten-free options. The food is always great and their desserts are the best I’ve found in the dairy-free gluten-free arena. If I had one complaint, it would be that service can be slow on occasion. Not the best place to go if you’re in a rush. I will continue to frequent this restaurant and recommend it to friends and family.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

My daughter decided to be vegetarian for this summer and so as we travel we look for restaurants that have these options. If you are vegetarian or vegan, this is a must. Even if you aren’t, I’d strongly encourage a visit. Fresh vegetables cooked perfectly. Healthy food from local farms. I will definitely return in my next visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Have had lunch with driends at Tasty Harmony a couple of times. Amazing bowls and plates. Awesome service and atmosphere. If you’re looking for a great green meal, this is a place you should not miss!