“Must get the vegan BBQ sandwich!!”
Review of Tasty Harmony

Tasty Harmony
Ranked #38 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I loved the atmosphere of this restaurant. They had great beer and great vegetarian fare. I got a BBQ sandwich which tasted like pork, but it was really some Southeast Asian fruit. I have never had anything like it and it was quite unique. We finished it off with an organic banana chocolate ice cream sandwich, which was home churned ice cream, and the outer covering tasted like "bit-o-honey" (that's the best way to describe it...) It is not too pricey and I can't wait to go back on my next trip to Fort Collins!

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

As a meat eater I always enjoy when a vegetarian restaurant can totally impress me. I had the Buddah belly salad and the Japanese mung bean curry soup. Both dishe were to die for. The cherry on top was our extremely knowledgable waitress. I'll definitely return when I'm back I'm town.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Vegetarian restaurants are amazing how they keep coming up with new dishes that taste fantastic. This restaurant has a sandwich made of fruit from southeast asia that tastes like pulled pork when barbecue sauce is added. Ask the server for the restaurant's best sellers and you will be guided to the sandwich.
The restaurant is in an old building, but it is clean and comfortable. It has character.
The servers are efficient and professional.
Your satisfaction will depend on what you order. If you stick to the best selling items, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was the first meal my vegetarian neice Kate and I had on our road trip to Mount Rushmore and it turned out to be our favorite meal of the trip! I had never been to a Vegan restaurant before, but when I looked up Best Restaurants in Fort Collins, the top three were Vegetarian so we decided to try the number one pick. We got a little lost and had a hard time finding Tasty Harmony; it's kind of on a back street and there was construction going on down the road, but we saw a light and walked that way and Voila! Tasty Harmony. My neice mentioned that Vegan restaurants tend to be expensive, but I thought the prices were reasonable. We asked our pretty, blonde waitress for recommendations and she recommended the Kentucky Fried Freedom ($13), which Kate got and the El Burrito Blanco ($12.50) which I got. She told us the battered and pan fried mock chicken was made with seitan, which neither of us had ever heard of (apparently it's a wheat product) and that the burrito on the menu was her boyfriend's favorite burrito, and he isn't a vegetarian. She was very friendly and helpful and service was excellent. Kate ordered a pinot grigio, I ordered a Dark Ale, which was good and strong. The fake chicken came with mashed potatoes, garlicky greens and black eyed peas. I tasted the "chicken", it was crunchy and delicious (it was fried, after all), didn't really taste like chicken, but was good. Kate loved her dish, said the mashed potatoes were really good, even without butter or milk. My burrito was huge, filled with black beans, rice, grilled onions, peppers, corn and topped with sliced Romaine, guacamole, salsa and a smoked jalapeno white sauce. It was very good, but too much for me to finish. The atmosphere was relaxed and fun and it was a perfect way to start off our trip. They also have appetizers, salads, sandwiches, smoothies, desserts and even have a kids menu! There is an option called the Daily Plate where you can make your own combo, with the prices going from $7 for two items to $10.50 for four. If you've never tried a vegetarian/vegan restaurant before this is a very user-friendly way to dip your toe in the (animal free) water. The residents of Fort Collins are lucky to have this neighborhood gem. As for the nuts, if you're allergic, they recommend you not visit as they use a bunch of them.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We visited Fort Collins in July and stumbled upon this wonderful restaurant. Wow! The food was so fresh and delicious, and there was the most appetizing selection of teas. We were in Colorado for 2 1/2 weeks and this was our favorite restaurant by far!