“Outstanding!”

Ranked #42 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Grove City, Ohio
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We visited Fort Collins in July and stumbled upon this wonderful restaurant. Wow! The food was so fresh and delicious, and there was the most appetizing selection of teas. We were in Colorado for 2 1/2 weeks and this was our favorite restaurant by far!

• Visited July 2012

“Tastes like chicken”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I am an almost-vegetarian and one of my kids is a total vegetarian, but the rest of our family and friends aren't. This is the only vegetarian restaurant that my omnivorous family and friends enjoy. The food is great, filling, and served by friendly, interesting people. One of our favorites in Fort Collins.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Vegetarian or not you should check this place out”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Being mostly vegetarian it was great to find this gem in Fort Collins. We tried it when they were running a living social deal and now we go back as often as possible. In fact we love bringing people who can't imagine eating vegetarian! This restaurant is great for any number of reasons the food is fantastic (definitely check out the jack fruit nachos if you can!) But they also use local and organic sources as much as possible. The people there are knowledgeable and friendly and they are always happy to answer any questions you have or to give recommendations. This is one of those places you make up reasons to go out to and are never disappointed, well in less they are sold out of something.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Stupid Restaurant Name But Great Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Tasty Harmony has got to be one of the most uninspired names ever! Because of that I never wanted to try the place. But when my BF's picky picky Mom wanted to go out I picked it because of the higher than average reviews and healthy menu.
I was really blown away. I LOVED the fajitas made with some sort of toe-food substance. The sides were fresh, flavorful and filling. The meat loving BF had the burrito and was happy (the white jalapeno sauce = yummy). Unfortunately the picky picky Mom complained about everything, thought the sea veggies were strange and wanted her other veggies overcooked to mush. Only goes to prove that there will be NO satisfying her. Oh well.

• Visited July 2012
FORT COLLINS
“Delicious Vegan menu-totally fresh”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is 'one of a kind' for Fort Collins which boosts over 450 restaurants. An inflexible approach to freshness, organic, totally Vegan requires menu creativity. My wife enjoys the Bigboy Burger which is a non meat, of course, creation but might fool the meatlover in you. I had the El Burrito Blanco and it is my favorite. It has the tastiest ingredients I have experience. A side salad of European greens (also local, organic) was included. The waiter told me that my wife's catsup was homemade, that they have no fryers, no microwaves. This is the real McCoy. Prices are inline for comparable meals elsewhere-but most other places are serving food that would sit well a few hours after eating! Tasty Harmony is tops-if you will open up your mind and don't ask 'where's the beef'.

• Visited June 2012