“Excellent food, and vegetarian too!”
Review of Tasty Harmony

Tasty Harmony
Ranked #38 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Tasty Harmony is an excellent place to eat, right in the heard of Old Town. My wife and I go there regularly, and the food is always made from fresh ingredients and very flavorful. It is one of the few restaurants we know where you can really indulge yourself yet still have a healthy meal overall. The staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable. Most dishes are vegan, but there are also vegetarian options (dairy, eggs).

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The food here isexcellent and healthy - I have eaten here several times and really liked each experence. Great staff too.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Excellent and tasty food (as the name implies) Good selection and options with lots of organic and even raw foods items.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We paid Tasty Harmony a recent visit for lunch and found it to be fantastic! We have lived in the area for over four years now and have never tried it. I didn't know what we were missing! The seitan potpie was amazing! The waitress we had was great, the service was prompt, and the food was great! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

The group I went with shared the nachos with jackfruit, which were good and interesting. I had never tried cashew cheese before but it was tasty! A friend recommended the loaded sweet potato and I got it, and loved it! It was SO much food though, so an appetizer is not needed! There were 3 non-vegetarians with the group, and they tried the Kentucky Fried Freedom, Chickpea of the Sea, and the chili Sweet potato and everyone liked their meal!

The waitress was very thoughtful, and very nice.

I would go back and try a different vegetarian meal!