“Love picking up special desserts here”

The Little Bird Bake Shop
Ranked #2 of 11 Bakeries in Fort Collins
Ft Collins
“Love picking up special desserts here”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stumbled upon Little Bird over a year ago and if I find myself in Old Town Square, I can't resist going in. I always find some amazing sweets to bring back in their great packaging for my family. I am not a coffee drinker so I can't say anything about that- but desserts are special and unique.

• Visited May 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

The chai and baked goods are enough reason to keep returning to Little Bird yet the cozy ambiance, coffee and convenient old town location are others. This is what I look for in a cafe whenever I am in a new place and want to feel at home and part of the community.

Estes park Colorado
“The service needs to be better”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We really like your little bake coffee tea shop. That being said I was disappointed in the service.
My wife ordered a coffee drink, I ordered a Latte, and we each ordered a baked snack, the young woman " Cheyenne " at the counter who served us said it would be 5 minutes for the americano coffee drink???

We decided to sit outside as the sun was shining and the air warm. We asked the server if she could bring our drinks outside when ready and she said no we could come back in in 5 minutes. I am 70 and my wife in her 60's.

I expressed my concerns to the young man making our drinks and he brought them to us outside, as the bakery was not busy.

Bottom line, we all have choices and there are a lot of coffee shop/ bakeries available, if we want poor service we can go to the big chain coffee bake shops, are you duplicating there serving styles, we expect more from Mom and Pop shops.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank eparkco
Fort Collins, CO
“Amazing latte and friendly service”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

It was a cold day and I stopped in for a mocha latte and the prices were reasonable (16 oz latte for $3.75) and baristas obviously have been trained well as they make foam art on top of your drink. Great location and atmosphere as well.

Laporte, Colorado
“Old Town atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

A great stop for coffee. I am currently enjoying a mocha at an outdoor table on a sunshiny day in March. Indoors is the classic feel from years gone by but the service is friendly and prompt.

• Visited March 2014