“Friendly & Flavorful”

The Little Bird Bake Shop
Ranked #2 of 11 Bakeries in Fort Collins
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by to find caffeine inspiration for the computer work we had to do. We found a warm atmosphere, unique (and DELCIOUS) baked goods, as well as well brewed coffee & tea. We sampled fig & goat cheese bread and ginger scones. YUM!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This coffee shop and bakery has that open feeling and relaxes atmosphere I like. Stay in and try the bread pudding with a mocha. Very good. It does get crowded so be ready to sit at one of the outdoor tables. In winter you can watch the ice skating in the plaza.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Didn't actually eat here, but rather, took out an assortment of desserts--7 or 8 different items--to bring to our niece, who had invited us to dinner. Everything evoked groans of delight--the pumpkin whoopie pies were especially wonderful. I also picked up a loaf of one of the best baguettes I've ever had, probably should've brought two. I wish this place were in MY neighborhood.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

cafe's we have ever been to - we had granola and oatmeal - both fabulous - my Chai tea was probably the best i have ever had and my wife said the same about her latte

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This little gem is the perfect place for an outstanding (and I am obsessive here!) espresso drink and homebaked/crafted treat or light breakfast or lunch. The super friendly staff and owner produce absolutely 5 star goods, from a rich bittersweet chocolate torte (melts in your mouth!) to a true-to-Paris quiche and fresh salads/soups. Don't come here expecting Starbuck's assembly line speed. These coffees are crafted, and the result is a latte that is perfection every time. Baristas go through extensive training, and it shows. One of those places you dream of going back to...and we do so-on a regular basis!