“nice lunch stop”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W Troutman Pkwy
Description: New restaurant in what used to be Johnny Carino's.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Greek salad and gyros were both very good. The wait staff was friendly and gave us good service. This place was not crowded and that surprised us, as the prices were very reasonable and it is easy to get in and out of. Since we were just passing through town, and had stopped at the Target in the adjoining parking lot, we felt lucky to find this local spot.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

While on vacation we found a coupon for this restaurant and decided to try it. The food was excellent, some of the best Greek food I've ever had. The staff was helpful and efficient. The best cheesecake I've ever hade...baklava cheesecake, a piece large enough for 4. The prices are very reasonable for a large amount of food.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Went here on advice of other TA travelers and because we enjoy Greek food. We don't usually do prix fixe but there's was an excellent deal of soup or salad, an entree/side and dessert. My husband's Chicken Souvlaki had two huge skewers of tender, nicely seasoned meat and a large serving of potatoes; mine was Pastichio and vegetables for a side. For dessert we both chose the Baklava which was good but not at the top with others we've had. They had a decent wine list and let us sample before we decided. The turn-off was the chef who was working the line did not put on gloves to plate the salads, which I believe is required for "ready to eat" food. He then proceeded to wipe his hands on his apron and proceed with other duties. Other staff were using gloves so I know they were available.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We're stuck getting the gyro plate every time but it is sooo good that it is hard to try anything else. My wife loves the white sangria as well. We can both get a dinner and couple of drinks for less than $30 - in my opinion that is a great value. The staff has always been friendly and we enjoy the dances and plate throwing that happens all the time. One of our favorite places to go in FoCo.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a favorite of our friends in Fort Collins and so we joined them for a late Sunday lunch. We had the calamari appetizer, which is more of a thai dish with the sweet chili sauce. My husband enjoyed his meat lovers pizza but said it did not reheat well and I had the gyro plate which was enough for 3 meals. I did have to ask for more pita bread as the pita to gyro ratio was no where near proportional. I did not care for the lemon potatoes as a side dish, the flavor was over powering and was too much of a sauce on the potatoes. The broccoli also wasn't quite cooked right. Hopefully they can perfect their sides as I would eat here again. I did try the cucumber cooler and the mint tasted a week old and the drink was full of seeds. Our friends said the evenings can be slightly loud, our lunch experience was quiet and allowed for conversation.