“Don't waste your time or money...”
Review of Ingredient - CLOSED

Ingredient
Cuisines: American
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Don't waste your time or money...”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

So ... the beer was delivered within 15 minutes of ordering but the ONE mushroom burger took over 45 minutes! ("The kitchen got slammed" is code for "I forgot to submit your ticket to the kitchen and didn't bother to check on you for the entire time...")

The burger was well-done but tasted good (because we were famished?) We sat on the patio and watched a great jazz trio band which helped us pass the time (did I mention how long it took?)

Also, the flies on the patio were pretty heavy... what was that all about?

There are too many other wonderful places to eat in Fort Collins - I am bummed to have wasted my time there - but the Jazz music (part of the Fort Collins Streetosphere) was excellent.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank ColoradoSunshine55

Reston, Virginia
“Best Burned Hamburger I've ever had”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We pulled in at 4pm- 3 adults and a six year old. I think the cook doesn't get there until 5. Our waiter took our order, got our drinks, and then disappeared for about 30 minutes (I assume to make our food). I'm also sure that my burger was on that grill for all of those 30 minutes. Other notable events during the 30 minutes: I RAN OUT OF BEER!! I HAD AN EMPTY BEER GLASS IN FORT COLLINS COLORADO!!!!! They're lucky I'm giving them any stars. My wife's wrap thingy was pretty good. Great location.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TimBerMtn
Berthoud
“Such Poor Service We Left Before Being Served”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had to leave this afternoon after waiting 10 minutes for someone to show up to take our drink and food order. Not even a glass of water. As we left, the hostess told us the restaurant was very busy, but (as my husband pointed out) there were many empty tables and the place seemed fairly empty. Besides, when is a restaurant "too busy" to provide service, or at least to stop by the table to say why service is slow.

As we left, we were told "sorry 'bout that; have a nice day." We did. We went across the street to Austins and had immediate and courteous service and a lovely meal.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Judy L
Parker, CO
“Not that fresh - not that healthy”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went there on a recommendation of someone who said it was their favorite place to eat in Fort Collins - I guess everyone has different tastes and likes. Sounds like it would be a super healthy place to eat but it isn't - did not find the fresh veggies fresh at all . Did not care for turkey burger - very salty and didn't taste like real meat. I was not impressed by this place at all and would not return there. I noticed that it has a lot of clientele which means people do like it. Maybe i am too picky - maybe it was an off night - but I simply did not find any redeeming qualities with the food and would not pay to eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Orlygilbert
Denver, Colorado
“Had a Great Veggie Burger, but will never go back because of... Really Really Bad Service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

So. We are staying in Fort Collins for a couple months. Found this restaurant and absolutely loved the veggie burgers. We figured we'd probably eat here a lot during our stay. Our wait for the food was long, but figured maybe it was a one time event.

We returned a few days later to try their breakfast. We did notice that other places were packed and this one barely had anyone there. Didn't think much of it because we had such good food the last time. We were seated and then completely forgotten about (again this place was definetely not busy so it wasn't because of that). We were offended that this basically happened twice in a row. It was like 15 minutes, never waited on. I thought about calling the owner and comment that maybe he/she needs to clean house by getting some new waiters/waitresses because it is ruining the business, but then read the reviews here. It sounds like the owner probably wouldn't care so I didn't waste my time calling. Instead decided to just comment here. It's too bad, their food might be good.

• Visited June 2013