“Turkey burger oddly seasoned”
Review of Ingredient - CLOSED

Ingredient
Cuisines: American
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Turkey burger oddly seasoned”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I think others in my party enjoyed their meals more. This was a cool place, but I'd say just stay away from the turkey burger.

Visited May 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Menu to die for”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our grandson and his girlfriend recommended Ingredient and so we went and were astounded at the menu and the choices you can make for salads, sandwiches, everything. Homemade soups (especially the tomato basil bisque) are just so wonderful and filling. Great value for really little price. Comfy atmosphere, polite, efficient wait staff, just a nice place for b'fast, lunch, dinner or snack.

Visited April 2013
Colorado
“Cool, College Town Vibe, Anyone Could Love”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Chef owned, is what it said on the door. I anticipated a rotating menu, but it is actually pretty set, save daily soups and sandwiches. The 'choose your own' salad fixin's was an interesting mix, though I chose a chicken salad panini with an interesting mix of ingredients. It was very good, and the sides are varied and plentiful. I chose the grilled and chilled veggies, also very good. My hubs had an interesting Rueben sandwich and soup, he enjoyed every last bite and drop! The name intrigued us from the hotel list of restaurants, the exterior caught our eye as we drove by and the interior had me craning my neck to see all there was to see! There was a blizzard bearing down on the town, so it was very slow the night we went, I would guess it is hopping most of the time, with lots of outdoor seating as well as a large dining room.

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We wandered in to this restaurant. There was a big selection of food and many of the choices were healthy. I "made my own pie" and it was a very good pizza.

• Visited April 2013
Golden, CO
“Great Concept - Terrible Execution”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I won't ever come back. We waited for 15 minutes after seated for help, and that was after I asked...another 5 minutes later a waitress showed. I felt bad for her. Clearly she didn't know what to do. They were out of iced tea (I could see wait staff swearing about it). After 40 minutes after ordering ( please note I ordered the kids pizza for my 8 year old and a salad for me), I simply stood up and said we were going to go. The poor waitress came over and said, that it should be ready soon...this now an hour after we arrived. It came and was nothing to write home about. The said was romaine lettuce dumped out of a bad, some dressing on the side. My daughter's pizza was ok, but by one hour after we arrived, we were both so hungry. Terrible place. I should add that the waitstaff all looked really filthy, like food all over their clothes. Usually I wouldn't notice that kind of thing...but it was such a mess. We were there at 1:00 PM on a Sunday...the place was about 1/4 full... just save yourself the headache and go across the street to Austin's. Stay away!

• Visited April 2013