“Best burgers in town”

Ranked #37 of 623 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Stuft opened in 2010 in beautiful Old Town Fort Collins. After 2 years of business we opened our second location in wonderful Windsor, CO, then our third in 2014 in Downtown Greeley. Stuft is locally owned and operated. We are not a franchise. We take pride in our Custom Burgers, Specially Chosen Craft Beers, and Hand-Spun Milkshakes. Build Your Own Burger form the ground up. Choose from toppings such as caramelized onions, fire green chili peppers, and fried eggs. You can even have your burger on a Warm Glazed Doughnut instead of a bun! We feature local beers such as New Belgium Seasonals, and Odell's favorites. The bartender Hand-Spins every milkshake and adds cool mix-ins such as Nutella and Graham Crackers. Gluten Free buns available upon request. Stuft's Parmesan Garlic Fries were voted best in the state by Yahoo! Travel! HAPPY HOUR: $3 wells, wines, and drafts Tuesday Kid's Night-Kid's eat for $1
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This is our families favorite burger spot. Make your own burgers. You have to try the strawberry jam on one.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

It was a super busy night, and we were hungry after a long travel day. This sounded great, we found a place to park in a lot behind, but there was a long wait. Then we figured out you can order at the bar and sit there if a seat, or get it to go.

We got it to go, and ate at the hotel while watcing the olympics. You can put anything on it, pick the type of bun, cheese, etc... My daughter loved her burger and I really loved the chicken I got on a lettuce bed.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

By far the best burgers I've had. You can fill out a little bubble sheet to build your own, which I think is fun. The prices are pretty reasonable. The atmosphere is good. The staff has been very nice. Service is somewhat slow. My only disappointment was in their fries--I thought their normal fries were terrible.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The 5 of us ate at Stuft on a recent Saturday and were really pleased for the most part. I will say it up front and move on. Don’t expect to be in a hurry here. More than once I thought that they were out shopping for the ingredients while we waited at our table. Admittedly, every burger is totally custom made and I am sure that makes the wait necessary. That is the good thing I guess; you can get your burger exactly like you want it, including a few non meat options. A dizzyingly wide array of topping and bun options would please any picky eater. The parmesan garlic fries are excellent and could be easily shared by two people. The server was good for the most part, but a couple of times I am sure she was out making the market run for the cooks. The tables were pretty close together and I thought that it was a little noisy, but tolerable. We would most likely return on future visits.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family and I had to wait for a table as this place is really busy at lunch time. After having a meal it .is understandable why. The choices are exceptional. One gets to choose the size of the burgers, how they are cooked, the toppings, types of buns, etc. We were all really pleased with our burgers, different types of buns, fries, beer-battered onion rings, etc. There is also an excellent choice of beers to select from, especially local ones which I always appreciate as a traveler. The staff are also knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. This was probably the best burger I have had and will definitely be going back the next time I visit family in this nice town.