“Lunch time”

Austin's American Grill
Ranked #20 of 686 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Austin's American Grill is the quintessential taste of Colorado. With two great Fort Collin's locations-one in the heart of Old Town and another on Harmony Road, we'll have you wondering why mom's food never tasted so good and when you can come back for more. Savory roasts and chicken cooked over an open flame in our front-of-the-house rotisserie. All-natural buffalo seasoned to perfection. Cornbread baked in iron skillets and drizzled with honey and butter. Signature cocktails sweetened with fresh-squeezed fruit juice. Plus, our decadent desserts are made fresh daily, giving you an excuse to stop in for a slice that reminds you of home. So grab a friend and make plans to meet at the red umbrellas. There's a reason Austin's is one of Northern Colorado's favorite destinations.
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had the buffalo burger for lunch came perfectly cooked and very tasty.
I also had the local beer ‘ Fat Tyre’ it was ok
The service was fast and good.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Recently enjoyed lunch on a beautiful Saturday afternoon on their patio. We started with French Onion Soup and beer cheese soup. Both very yummy!!! Then we had their club sandwich and their special salmon burger. The fries were served piping hot and the sandwiches were delicious!

Reviewed June 22, 2018

We tried Austins after a morning of throwing pottery! It was perfect for a late lunch.
The cornbread was really great! My friend had an order of Brussel sprouts that were very tasty as well. I loved having a full glass of great tasting iced tea throughout my meal.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a gem..... great food.... the staff is the best..... you have to try the sea bass. I was so impressed this is one of those places you have to try. The menu is full of great options for the entire group. Service was great..... five star

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Man I love this place. I think this is our fourth time here and it keeps getting better and better. The cornbread is amazing! The beef and chicken are loaded with flavor. We don’t live in Fort Collins and it’s a good thing we don’t! This would be my second home!