“So impressed!”
Review of Zuddha Inner Peace - CLOSED

Zuddha Inner Peace
More attraction details
Owner description: Fort Collins and beyond. Enjoy the pampering you deserve. We provide Reflexology and Tibetan Reiki. Our Therapists are professionally licensed, skilled & experienced. Front door Parking. Services by appointment only. We look forward to meeting you ! And hope you enjoy your stay in Fort Collins.
Omaha, Nebraska
“So impressed!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Was delighted at the results of my Reflexology and Reiki session. I felt a sense of calmness and well-being during a hectic time in my life. I highly recommend this to others.

Visited October 2013

“Excellent Place to Restore Your Mind and Body”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've had reflexology, neuro-muscular therapy and energy work done here for about a year and I've been extremely pleased with the results! Expect to get an individualized session tailored to the unique needs of your mind and body. And expect to feel fantastic a day or two later after your body has had a chance to process the work that was done. Highly recommend this place! A++

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had both a reiki session and a reflexology session.
What a wonderful experience! Deb is an exceptionally caring person and I came out feeling healed and empowered. I highly recommend Zuddha Inner Peace.

Visited November 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A true connection”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

For those that are students of the universe, you will find a true meaningful Reiki session under the care of Deb. It's hard to put into words when you reach that point - and for that reason alone, I could not recommend any other place. She listens, cares and is able to channel the energy you seek. The setting is warm and you will feel welcome the moment you step in. I have also recommended Zuddha Inner Peace to friends and family that in turn have told others about it. I'm happy to have found great individuals that truly understand you and treat you above and beyond than just a client. When in Fort Collins and in need to get things in balance - give Deb a call!

Visited May 2012
Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best therapeutic massage ever”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Cindy was very professional and knowledgeable about neuromuscular functioning. She really listened and then applied her expertise to help release tightness and painful areas. Wish she lived near me!

Visited May 2012