“I have never had a better massage.”
Review of Zuddha Inner Peace - CLOSED

Zuddha Inner Peace
More attraction details
Owner description: Fort Collins and beyond. Enjoy the pampering you deserve. We provide Reflexology and Tibetan Reiki. Our Therapists are professionally licensed, skilled & experienced. Front door Parking. Services by appointment only. We look forward to meeting you ! And hope you enjoy your stay in Fort Collins.
Fort Collins, Colorado
“I have never had a better massage.”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

The work done at Zuddha Inner Peace is phenomenal. I have had issues with scoliosis-related muscle tension, and every time I leave Zuddha, I feel much better for weeks. Cindy is the best massage therapist I've ever had...and I've had a lot! The atmosphere is very relaxing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited September 2011

Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“amazing!”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I had an appointment with Cindy for relaxing massage. I get massages regularly but the experience with Cindy was exceptional. Her knowledge of reflexology and her ability to release tense muscles with this techniques was remarkable. After the session, I felt balanced and relaxed. I strongly recommend Zuddha Inner Peace Massage.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank sohmann
Estes Park
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect Appt Prior to Two Surgeries!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Cindy worked on me a couple different times, prior to two separate surgeries I had scheduled in January. She helped me manage shoulder/neck pain before some pretty intense procedures. Not only did Cindy help me with the physical pain I was in, but she also helped me deal with the enormous amount of stress I was experiencing. She listened to my needs and combined the perfect amount of pressure with various modalities to create two fantastic treatments. Thank you, Cindy!!

Visited December 2010
1 Thank Kim C
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW,never felt better,cant wait to go back”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

The best message I,ve ever had, took away alot of my back pain, very professional, made you feel relaxed, and comfortable, I also had reiki done, never experience any thing like it, it was great my feet had been hurting for over a year, couldn,t walk on any floor with out shoes, when it was done no more pain in my feet, and i have felt better then i have in a long time, I think everyone should go have a great message, and reiki done, you will love it and fell so much better.

Visited December 2010
2 Thank sueccr3
“Balance”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

In my opinion, this is the best place to get a massage! I would highly reccomend zuda. You will leave feeling relaxed and balanced!