“Great experience, wish it was a little less expensive.”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #7 of 601 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a romantic anniversary, a long overdue family night, or celebrating with a group of friends; The Fort Collins Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and chocolate fondue dessert.
Cheyenne
“Great experience, wish it was a little less expensive.”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We visited The Melting Pot for the first time for an anniversary dinner. We made reservations and were seated right away. My husband had ordered flowers to be at the table and they were beautiful roses. We had a cute table for two that was in a great quite spot. Service was almost perfect, they were great at explaining menu and making suggestions. We splurged and did the 4 course option and a nice bottle of wine. Highly reccomend the moscato d asati. The food was great! We only liked a couple of the sauces brought out for main entree, but they were willing to bring more of the ones we liked. We did the cooking option with tempura batter and we had chicken, shrimp, and steak; shrimp was the best! Of course desert was amazing and everything was very fresh and flavorful. It is a long process, but it gave us time to talk and laugh and really enjoy ourselves and we left full. The only reason it was not an overall 5 star review was because even though the food was wonderful, as well as the atmosphere and service I really have a hard time with the prices. Despite that this will be our go to place when we need a special night out! You have to splurge once in a while I guess.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Jessica B

Moab, Utah, United States
“WOWZERS!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have long wanted to visit this restaurant for a special occasion or couples date night and just never gotten around to it ... After my recent visit, I think I will be making up occasions to go in and dine. It was a wonderful atmosphere with knowledgeable staff that walked us through, in baby steps, what can initially seem like an endless array of choices. We had the best grown-folks night ever! and really had time during the 4 course meal to enjoy the company of our party. Incredible flavors from start to finish including libations and dessert ... just ... WOW

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicous in Every Way!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My aunt and uncle took my son and I here for a nice dinner. It was fabulous. We had been to the Melting Pot in the Springs, and it was nearly as good (sorry...) I enjoyed a strawberry caprese salad, that was amazing. Then we each ordered the surf and turf with the oil to cook it in. It came with 2 different batters, which I used for the veges. We also had a nice bottle of JLOHR wine. One of my favs, so I was very excited that they had it there. Afterwards, my son ordered the cookies and cream fondue. I had a little taste, and it was amazing. We enjoyed a nice, relaxing, leisurely meal with family.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“great service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very overpriced !!! food and drinks
menu changes when ever you start to like something.
the service is great

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dennis W
Windsor, Colorado
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary at the Melting Pot. A great meal, service and atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014