“Fantastic meal and gluten free options”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #8 of 592 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a romantic anniversary, a long overdue family night, or celebrating with a group of friends; The Fort Collins Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and chocolate fondue dessert.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Fantastic meal and gluten free options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is my all time favorite place to eat. I love all of the options to choose from. The servers are very well trained for those of us who have to be gluten free. They now have gluten free breads, cakes and brownies. :). I can enjoy everything from the cheese fondue to the dessert fondue. Takes about an hour and a half to get through all 4 courses but well worth it. Our server was fantastic and the manager even came over and introduced himself.

• Visited November 2013

Winchester, Virginia
“"Fun"due”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

The melting pot is wonderful place to go for special occasions.
We went to celebrate a birthday and what better of way then with chocolate.
Its a little on the dark side, could have been brightened up a bit.
Our server was very nice but he seemed a bit busy.
The only thing that would have made it better would have been something salty to dip in the chocolate, I server was kind enough to offer to leave the building and try to find us something.
All and all had a fun time.

• Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Not my favorite”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I sadly have nothing positive to say about it. It was cold inside, it was dirty, I left hungry, the champagne was way to strong. I know a lot of people love it, but just not my thing. Wish it was, had high hopes. Sorry for the bad review but, really expected so much better. Especially for the price.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank anadiller
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Incredible Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Three of my co-workers and I met in Ft. Collins at The Melting Pot for dinner. What a fun and unique dining experience. One of my co-workers had this on her Bucket List, so we indulged her to check this restaurant out. Definitely recommend this for a group of friends or romantic evening, but not families with small children. There was a family seated near us and it dampened our evening having to listen to screaming unruly children. Other than that it was a great evening.

• Visited July 2013
Longmont, Colorado
“Friendly People + Good Food = Happy Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to The Melting Pot during the Bohemian Nights At New West Festival. Our server Lindsey and her coworkers were very pleasant and fun. Lindsey was quite knowledgeable about everything on the menu including beers & wine. She was prompt in preparing our fondue and explained each process. The staff inside and in the beer garden seemed to give us what felt like a VIP treatment. My friends were very, very impressed. Thank you Lindsey, Joel, Casey and Jason. You made our trip to Fort Collins one to remember.

• Visited August 2013