“Ok but expensive.”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Ok but expensive.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is just ok. It has the typical over priced go karts, mini golf, lazer tag, etc. If you have the $$$ and need somewhere close to take the kids it a good place.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Kelly L

Fort Collins, Colorado
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun mini golf!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I believe this is the only mini golf place in town. I had a lot of fun there, but have only been once. I can't comment on the arcade or go carts, but the mini golf is good!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank bluerainsoup
Longmont, CO
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun time with my son”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My son and I went to Fort Fun for his birthday in late May. I was not surprised by the prices when I arrived since I had checked the website beforehand. For $50 total we each did the Go-Karts twice, laser tag once, and bumper boats once. A bit more expensive than I would like, but it's what he wanted to do for his birthday so I agreed.

The Go-Karts were fun for both of us. He was big enough to ride his by himself and obviously loved that. I'm a big guy so the car was a tight squeeze, and the pedals were pretty close so an adults knees are going to be way up. Be careful not to lose things out of your pockets!

The laser tag was also fun, but I was a bit annoyed that preferential treatment was given to some teenagers to go in before the rest of us so they were able to get "their" spots, and certain laser blasters. It was clear they are there all the time, but they should have to wait like the rest of us and not get a head start. Still, the laser tag was fun and I will go back to do it again.

I didn't have much fun on the bumper boats, and my son didn't seem all that impressed either.

Like I said, it's pretty expensive for what we did ($6.25 average for the 4 rides each person) and we had 100 points left over (basically $1 that could only be used for video games). Still, it was not a surprise and I knew going in, and we did have fun.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank hrmoore720
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Big Fat "0"”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I are 65 year old grandparents with a 3 yr old granddaughter. We took her to Fort Fun and paid $35.90 for a 2-hr FunPass (she got in free). The attendant told us that we got $5.00 worth of tokens with the FunPass card. When we went to do air hockey and bowling, our cards said "Not enough funds." Essentially, we paid almost $36 to play $5.00 worth of games, which our granddaughter was attracted to by all the flashing lights and sounds, but which she rapidly lost interest because they were obviously for older children. We thought we got the tokens PLUS the use of the other games. What a rip-off! In addition, everything was DIRTY and so STICKY that we had to use Wet Ones to clean our hands after every experience. THIS PLACE IS A BIG RIP-OFF!!! We will never go again, plus we filed a formal complaint with the BBB. If I could have, I would have submitted a "Worse Than Terrible" rating for this business.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank DonV1947
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“HUGE waste of money.”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Overpriced and not entertaining. The laser tag course is small and costs way to much to use.

1 Thank CrazyCastle