“Amazing”

Ranked #3 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Snooze began its breakfast endeavor in Denver CO. Snooze re-energizes the way you think, feel, and ultimately eat breakfast. Established in 2006l, Snooze invites you to a breakfast experience. Picture breakfast and lunch crafted from scratch recipes focusing on the highest level ingredients; a setting filled with energy and pouring over in creativity; service radiating fun and knowledge throughout. Our goal is to bring you the best breakfast and lunch experience around. This is the original location and therefore Snoozeland official page! We have locations in Denver, Ft Collins, Boulder, San Diego and Arizona. This page was created to share Snooze culture and lifestyle with all of our Snooze fans. It was made to provide a two way street of communication and share everything Snooze with you. Snooze loves to hear from you and we can't wait to interact but we do not tolerate slander, foul language, inappropriate topics or personal attacks as well as sales pitches, ads and conversations outside of the realm of Snooze We'll most likely ask politely first, but we reserve the right to delete comments to preserve the joy of Peace, Love and Pancakes!
Rockford, Illinois
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is the best place I have ever been for breakfast! We had the basic egg dish the first time and second tried one of their specialty pancakes. It was called "Sticky Bun." That was so delicious! Service is excellent and prices are reasonable. If you ever have a chance to eat at a Snooze restaurant, don't pass it up!

• Visited February 2013

ftc
“eclectic breakfast”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place has a cool retro atmosphere and great food. I like the Bella benedict, a pineapple upside down pancake and maybe a side of bacon. Be prepared to wait on the weekends but it is worth it.

• Visited October 2012
“Yum”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have never had a bad experience here. My only complaint might be that it always seems so busy, and sometimes takes a while to get seated, because it is so popular, but the food and atmosphere more than make up for it.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank linds310
“Marvelous”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I love Snooze. The service, food, atmosphere is all just right. There are many wonderful creations on the menu, very creative and deleicious. If you want more basic, they also do the basic eggs/hashbrowns/toast very well too. The bacon was incredible!!! I'll wait in line for this place no problem.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Khaneseur
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“I don't get the hype”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

So I went a year ago and got a burrito and tried one of their pancakes (i forget the flavor) and I was unimpressed. Then I came on trip advisor and EVERYONE is raving about the pineapple upside down pancake. I ordered it to-go because I hate that the wait is always SO long and there isn't a lot of seating inside the restaurant. Well, if you order to-go, it only takes 15 min to get your food.

So I tried that pancake...it wasn't special. I'm not into it. I don't plan on going back to snooze unless someone else is paying for it.

If I could give something less than average, I would. I don't think it's POOR...but the food had no flavor.

• Visited December 2012