“Yummy food and great atmosphere....”

Snooze an A.M Eatery
Ranked #4 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Snooze began its breakfast endeavor in Denver CO. Snooze re-energizes the way you think, feel, and ultimately eat breakfast. Established in 2006l, Snooze invites you to a breakfast experience. Picture breakfast and lunch crafted from scratch recipes focusing on the highest level ingredients; a setting filled with energy and pouring over in creativity; service radiating fun and knowledge throughout. Our goal is to bring you the best breakfast and lunch experience around. This is the original location and therefore Snoozeland official page! We have locations in Denver, Ft Collins, Boulder, San Diego and Arizona. This page was created to share Snooze culture and lifestyle with all of our Snooze fans. It was made to provide a two way street of communication and share everything Snooze with you. Snooze loves to hear from you and we can't wait to interact but we do not tolerate slander, foul language, inappropriate topics or personal attacks as well as sales pitches, ads and conversations outside of the realm of Snooze We'll most likely ask politely first, but we reserve the right to delete comments to preserve the joy of Peace, Love and Pancakes!
Greeley, Colorado
“Yummy food and great atmosphere....”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been wanting to eat at Snooze for quite some time. Honestly, the retro decor did appeal to me, but I had heard great things about their food. We finally got the chance last week. The service was attentive and fast--make sure you visit during the week if you are annoyed by a long wait. Our visit was on a Tuesday, and we were seated immediately. I had the pancake "sampler," which had a sweet potato pancake, coffee and donuts pancake, and flavor of the day. (Which was a fall selection with apples--forgot the name.) :) All were very tasty, though the sweet potato pancake could have had a bit more flavor. The coffee and donuts pancake was my favorite--maple icing on top and a side of espresso cream! I took off one "star" because they weren't overly hot. (Though we were seated by the kitchen.) I have a thing about lukewarm food I guess! I will go back, though!!! My friends enjoyed their chicken sausage, as well. (I had a bite--very good!)

• Visited October 2012

“Worth the Wait!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and great service. Expect a 30+ min wait on a Sunday morning.
Order the trio of pancakes for an appetizer! Food was delicious!

Iowa
“Yummy breakfast - recommend a stop!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stopped here at our hotel's recommendation in Old Town. We tried one morning and the line was too long. The whole place feels like it is set in the 1950's trying to be "futuristic." They have really cute circular booths in the center. They offer lots of mimosa and bloody mary options. You can tell its a popular spot when they have coffee queued up for their waiting guests at the front of the restaurant.

I had the salmon poached eggs and my husband had the breakfast pot pie. Both were outstanding in quality and taste. Our server was relatively indifferent and didn't seem to want to be at work that day. Overall, though, a very good experience.

Visited October 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Run, don't walk for a flight of pancakes! I love, love love this place. Plan for a wait, but it's worth it.

Visited August 2012
Jeffersonville, New York, United States
“Delish!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

cool little place! might have to wait for a table but it's worth it! the food is amazing. You must visit Snooze for breakfast if you're in the area

Visited August 2012