“Moe's is the place”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Been going to Moe's since they opened a couple years ago and their food is consistently delicious. Where can you go for a sandwich, 2 sides, and a beverage for $9.00. If you want a platter add a dollar. There is also takeout and daily specials. Service is quick. The fried shrimp sandwich is so delicious with a spicy sauce and their BBQ pork is my second favorite. So yummy - I could leave right now even though we had lunch there yesterday.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Moe's is a bar/restaurant that is basic and honest. No frills, just good food and good beer. The pulled pork is our favourite with marinated 'slaw on the side washed down with one of Fort Collins finest ales. If you are on a tight budget or just don't want to pay the prices in fancy restaurants then Moe's may be your type of place.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Authentic rendition of a southern BBQ place in many ways. Friendly people.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

I have been to Moe's several times and love the barbecue and the sides! The cornbread is the best I've had. On Monday's they have a special of the blackened mahi mahi sandwich. That is my favorite!

Reviewed July 25, 2011

This is a small, clean BBQ joint located just blocks from the heart of old town fort Collins. I had the blackened mahi sandwich. It wasn't really "blackened" like I'm used to, being a southern girl, but it was seasoned and cooked well. My boyfriend had a pulled pork sandwich, which was a sizable portion and very good with the sauce. We both had the baked beans, which were delicious! Would absolutely come back.