“Yummy breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Choice City Butcher & Deli
Ranked #40 of 590 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Giant portions, great flavors. Good choices. Nice outdoor patio or indoor seating . Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013

Colorado
“Service is slow. Food was good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here based on all of the recommendations. We waited in a line with ten people in front of us for 30 minutes and that was just to take our order. Made up for it with a great selection of beers and sandwiches. With an improvement in service, this place can easily be a five.

Visited July 2013
Wyoming
“Delicious Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I haven't tried the other menu items, but the sandwiches are amazing. My favorite is the Colorado Buffalo Reuben. I have never enjoyed a reuben so much in my life. The meat is so tender and flavorful, and the homemade sauce is delicious. The beer list has some very unique options. However, the beers are a bit pricey compared to other places. So far, this is my favorite place to have dinner in Fort Collins.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ErinWyoming
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Sunny Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a wonderful breakfast on the patio outside the front of this small restaurant. The food and coffee were great. We enjoyed the Banana Bread French Toast (never heard of it before - excellent!), I had an omelet that included sausage from their butcher shop. Really good. There were delicious vegetarian options for my wife and daughter.
Later in the day, it would be fun to sit inside and enjoy a beer or two. I think they had about 50 beers on tap. They were rated #9 IN THE WORLD (2011) for having the best restaurant beer list (by ratebeer.com). Pleasant, funky, tasty. Really enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Good burgers, slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I got the black and blue beef burger, it was pretty good. I also tried the breakfast burger which was good too. the service was really bad though.

I had called in the order to pick it up, they told me that it'd be ready in 25-30 min. I got there 30 min later and I still had to wait 20 min because they still hadn't cooked it! If i had known then I could've at least walked around and window shop along old town. I took the burgers home and the people who got the classic burgers weren't impressed.

• Visited May 2013