“Upscale restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Upscale restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent food, bakery items, great bar, happening place, atmosphere is cozy and warm, nice outdoor eating, good brunch

Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
“Great for special occasions, girls' nights, and dates”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Cafe Vino is delicious and very consistent. The location is great, parking is usually pretty easy to find, and they take reservations. The atmosphere is great, they have a fireplace, and outdoor seating in the summer (a must!). The food is ALWAYS consistently good. We order the mussels every time and they are some of the best I've ever had anywhere. You will want extra bread to soak up all the delicious lemon/wine/butter/garlic sauce!!! The wild mushroom pizza is also heavenly- tons of juicy mushrooms, truffle oil, a huge pile of fresh spinach (which has been added at the end so it's not wilted), and a sprinkle of smoked sea salt on top. It's unique and delicious. They do offer gluten free crust, but of course it's not as good. :)
Bacon-wrapped dates, ahi tuna salad, mushroom pate, goat cheese stuffed peppadews.....yum, it's all delicious!!! The kale Caesar salad is also a winner. They also have yummy drinks and a great brunch. I've never had anything here I didn't like. It's not cheap, but it's worth it for an occasional splurge. Definitely one of the best places in Fort Collins. They also work with local farms to provide fresh and local ingredients, which I really appreciate. Casey is a great waitress and give awesome recommendations!

• Visited May 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“expected better”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Four adults for brunch on Easter went as follows. Average service, good prices, 1 great french toast entree, 2 good but petite frittatas, 1 almost inedible eggs benedict (mushy to the point of disgusting). We did not say anything at the time because it was a special day with family and we didn't want to taint it by asking that one of the entrees be taken off our bill. But that's how bad it was. On reflection I wish I had handled the issue at the moment.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Small menu but tasty”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My cousin and I came for a "girl's night" on a Saturday. We were able to sneak in but I would recommend reservations. We shared the Italian meatballs and a margarita pizza. Meatballs were tasty but the pizza was AMAZING. The crust almost resembled a pie crust... flakey and buttery. It was wonderful.

• Visited April 2014
Davis, California
“Good casual place!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My understanding of this place is that it is not a formal restaurant, nor your typical bar. I was taken there for drinks and "tapas". I have to say that the food was exceptional, the service was really good and the beer selection and quality superb.

Visited March 2014