“I love this restaurant!”
Review of Cafe Vino

Cafe Vino
Ranked #28 of 616 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“I love this restaurant!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My favorite restaurant in Fort Collins. We always try to take out of town guests here and are never disappointed. The food is delicious and creative, the wait staff very knowledgable, helpful and willing to make suggestions, the wine choices exceptional! Even something apparently simple and straight forward as "chef's special bruschetta " each day is always outstanding and different. The staff remembers us from one visit to the next and makes us feel special. What more can you ask?

• Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
“fresh food, good wine, friendly service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We enjoyed our lunch, both the chicken sandwich on toasted crossiant and the tai chicken roll were very good but we really loved the goat cheese pepper (a bit hot) and the bacon wrapped date tapas. We would like to go back in the evening when there is more offered on the menu. There were a number of things we would like to try.
The service was very good and friendly and the room is nicely done in a wine vineyard restaurant kind of way. I loved the cava (I wasn't familiar with the label) which was served very cold and had lots of bubbles. They offer wine flights but you can get wine by the half glass so you can make up your own or only have two which is great.

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“My Favorite place to eat in Fort Collins!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Cafe Vino is a wonderful tapas restaurant in Fort Collins. They offer a great wine selection by the glass (albeit a bit expensive), and their tapas are to die for -- tasty and beautiful. I always end with the bacon wrapped dates with bleu. YUM! Just tried them for breakfast last weekend. I had two poached eggs over those gorgeous bed of spinach, cheese and bresaola heaven and covered with hollandaise. The coffee was divine. LOVE YOU CV!

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Holey Buckets! I weeped openly over the pumpkin gnocchi”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It was that good, with brown butter cream sauce, fried sage, corn and pumpkin seeds. Need I say more? The bruschetta was simple and perfect enough, not over-large and bread-y, like the trend is now-a-days. Wine flights were a superb deal- #4, with the Cashmere wine was outstanding. (3 decent-sized glasses of wine for $12 - $14) Only let down was the Mediterranean olive plate, which had three types of olives that were too similar in taste. Maybe they should think about adding some oil & spices to one of the options. The Marcona Almonds were delish! I could have made a full meal of them.

Atmosphere is cozy and engaging, music can be a wee bit loud, ask for a booth - they're quieter. Staff is helpful and ready with suggestions.

• Visited November 2012
Colorado
“Wonderful Tapas”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I would start off by saying I would consider this a special occasion type place. A bit pricey, but making a meal out of their WONDERFUL tapas is fun! Such interesting flavors! Went with my husband and we both splurged on Wine Flights. Very educated,helpful & friendly servers. I have been wanting to go back but have not had the time. IF you don't get carried away with numerous tapas and wine flights like we did it can probably be an okay priced dinner or appetizer place.

• Visited June 2012