“Tasty”

Pueblo Viejo
Ranked #136 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

It's hard for Mexican food to be bland or ordinary. We were not disappointed. In our party of five everyone enjoyed their choices.

For a Sunday evening it was not busy and we were shown to a table right away.

I would return. Our bill was very reasonable. Service was adequate but not outstanding.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a nice Mexican restaurant on the edge of Old Town. Outside seating available. Portions are large and well prepared. They bring some thin refrito's with the salsa for chip-dipping, this is a nice touch. Excellent tostada's. Margarita (I tried the cadillac and top shelf) were only so-so, fresh lime juice would help a LOT. This is a tough town to find a great margarita in, but I will keep trying!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had a late lunch at Pueblo Viejo with friends, and the four of us were impressed with the food as well as the prompt and attentive service.. My husband and I each had the "medium" combination of a shredded Beef taco and chile relleno, which came with sides of refried beans and rice. Very tasty, and the portions were generous. If in the Fort Collins area we would definitely return.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great place in the heart of Old Town - the food is delicious, the service is top notch, and the portions are very generous. My fiance and I somewhat regularly split fajitas for one here, and still usually have some leftovers to take home.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We eat here at least once a month. Service is always excellent and food is always great. We love the fajitas, often get the flautas, and never can go wrong with the tacos el carbon. We have eaten at other Mexican restaurants in Fort Collins but they just don't compare. Our number one go to restaurant to take family and friends when they are in town.