“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic experience! I had never been rafting before. One guide, Luke, gave a great and informative talk about the area and river on our way to the out in site. Our raft guide Danny did a fantastic job leading our group and we had so much fun! Would definitely go again! But longer next time!

Denver
“RMA Rafting is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have done several trips with this outfitter. Easy to get to locations, clean and professionally maintained facilities, vehicles, boats, and equipment. Friendly, safe, and professional guides. Trips that run like a switch watch. What else could you ask for when spending your hard earned money on a Colorado River adventure? Rocky Mountain Adventures knows and understands how to show people a good time, the skillful balance of adventure and safety. Highly recommended.

Dallas, Texas
“Great ride! Highly recommend!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went whitewater rafting on Clear Creek with a group of over 65 - most of them teenagers! It was a fantastic experience for us all. Attention to detail, safety, instructions is outstanding. It was early June and the water was freezing, but they had wet suits for a small price and they were well kept & just what we needed. The guides were great and we loved the photos! Can't say enough about what a terrific experience this was - Will be back!!!

Denver, Colorado
“Save the old people first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife,62, and me 65, received a gift certificate from our son for a half day trip on the Poudre. Well, we upgraded to the full day upper Poudre trip in peak runoff in early June. We had a late 20's couple and 2 staff members with us, one of which was trip leader and guide Jeff. Off we went, into low 40's water, me in the right front kamikaze position, wife right behind me so she could watch my death throes. I ended going out in a class 4, not sure if it was the water or that paddle in my back the pushed me out. Jeff immediately stuck a paddle to me, pulled me in enough to grab the raft, Momma had a change of heart and drug me back in by herself, everyone else being occupied keeping the raft upright in the rapid.
Can't say enough good things about this outfit, very professional staff, excellent guides and equipment, I highly recommend them to anyone willing to get wet and have a great time.
WE have rafted Cataract and the Grand Canyon, but this was our first paddle or else raft trip. If you want a great rafting experience on the Poudre or anywhere else in Colorado, talk to these folks first

Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Kayak Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Rented ducky kayaks for the day with a friend today and had a fabulous time! Staff was helpful, shop was clean and had lots to offer. The inflatable kayaks were so fun and comfortable, I highly recommend them for your whitewater adventures. Helmet and life jackets were fine too. Lots of options for rental times too.

Visited August 2012