“delicious experience”

Sonny Lubick Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sonny Lubick Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 615 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Chicago, Illinois
“delicious experience”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

moved here from chicago
delicious steak,excellent cocktails, and delightful service
never a bad meal here
highly recommended

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank m0rtgage1

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Still a solid place”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I hadn't been here for awhile and decided to make my way back again. Sat at the bar and enjoyed an appetizer (the Calamari was a nice surprise); the burger and beer special and the friendly the conversation with Pete the bartender. The bar menu is really great if your looking to eat on the lighter side instead of a full steak dinner.

Also, when I was there, I noticed they were doing a special for their 5 year Anniversary. This is a 4 course dinner for two for $55! I will be back sooner to enjoy this deal with the significant other.

Thanks for another great time Sonny's!

• Visited November 2013
“Not good”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Poor quality. Scallop entree really bad. Creamed spinach watery. Good service. Won't be back on busy night. Maybe better on slower night.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband received a gift card here so we decided to try it. It was a very busy night so we sat in the bar, the main restaurant was full. We started with an order of the buffalo wings, not very good, the flavor or the breading. Then for our dinner my husband ordered the Prime Rib Dip, after it was highly recommended by our server. It was so well done it was almost burnt! No pink at all. Our waitress asked how our dinner was and we explained the meat was overcooked and she walked off, no further comments, apologies, etc. I had the Superbowl Salad with Salmon and it was fine. Overall disappointed and will not be back.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Coloradofamily00
Colorado
“Warm and friendly atmosphere surpassed only by food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We visited for the first time on a week night just prior to the restaurant opening. The bar was open so we sat at the bar and had drinks and appetizers. The bar was warm and small and reminiscent of the Hemingway Bar at the Ritz in Paris. I had the scallop appetizer and my wife the peppered beef tenderloin, both exceptional. We decided to have dinner in the bar as well instead of the dining room. The bartender was very friendly so we had a nice chat while we had dinner. My wife had a petite fillet and I the New York Strip steak, both cooked to perfection and nicely seasoned. The potatoes gratin are a must if they're a favorite. We'll be back to try the other items on the menu.

• Visited October 2013