“Bedbugs”

Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Logan, Utah
“Bedbugs”
Reviewed November 28, 2010

If you are looking for six-legged self-innterested company, this is your place, otherwise, pass your way. In addition there is no curtain, so the activity in the rooms is directly visible from the parking lot.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
4 Thank gp33
rlberry, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, December 15, 2010
To member gp33,
I m sorry your stay with us was not a happy one, I need to tell you with the epidemic of bedbug problems affecting the entire country we spray our rooms 3 times the recommended frequency
and have not had any other complaints, knowing that you travel with your pet I'm wondering if you couldn't have possibly brought the bugs along from another location. As for the window complaint we have blinds that cover the entire window and be adjusted to allow upwards reflective light at which point you would be able to see into the room with close scrutiny of course, they can also be adjusted to allow no light and totally block any view from the out side.
I wish you had spoke to me while you were still here so we could have helped more

The Owner
ABVI Ft Collins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
ok
Reviewed April 19, 2010

I felt like I was being "watched". It didn't have ANY breakfast not even a continental breakfast. There wasn't an alarm clock or even a clock in the room. Ants were in the bathroom. There was not a coffee maker or coffee, no iron\iron board, hair dryer, etc as the ammenities. I requested a two bed room and the room they gave me was just a single bed. I had to pay extra for the two bed room. I will not be back!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Best Western Kiva Inn
#10 of 31 in Fort Collins
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn

Property: Americas Best Value Inn
Address: 1809 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524-1332
Location: United States > Colorado > Fort Collins
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.