“New to this.”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“New to this.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

First time ever having Greek food. And I loved all of it. I just had a gyro with a side salad and it was the best food I have had in a long time. I will be back!!

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Found a bone in my chicken gyro.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I don't know why I keep going back. The food is incredibly greasy, especially the potato wedges and non-chicken gyros. The potato wedges had a puddle of oil under them that covered the bottom of the plate. My chicken gyro tasted fine, but it was all chicken - - no veggies to speak of. And then I chomped down on a bone. I was not impressed.

1 Thank ReallyNotThatFussy
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've been to this place a few times now, and every time I go, it's perfect! The service is wonderful, the food is amazing, they are always very fast, and the prices are very inexpensive. I definitely recommend this place to everyone. And the fact that they have both authentic Greek food and American food is great for those picky eaters out there! They can accommodate to anything to need!! I'm very happy with this place!

Los Altos, California
“Great addition to the area”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Cafe Athens is authentic, home made and just plain good. Soup is out of this world! Meals are all fresh, fast and real greek. I am from the east coast and this is the best greek food around.
They also have a restaurant in Centera in Loveland, same quality and great servide

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great !!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have been here a lot. The food is always fresh . The salads are nice and green no brown spots. They have a great selection. Very good prices. Best greek food I have had in a very long time. Love it !!!!!