All reviews full size refrigerator movie theater texas roadhouse old chicago rooms are huge queen bunk beds macaroni grill infused water fresh berries breakfast sandwich mini kitchen softball tournament nice hotel a great stay the maintenance man awesome staff loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019

Each time we stay at Home2 Suites we are more than pleased with the experience. This last time, we were traveling with a tired and fussy toddler. So thankful the lobby had mac and cheese for him and a full kitchen in our room. We used the microwave to heat up his frozen dinner, but also used the dishwasher to clean all of the sippy cups we've been traveling with the past week. Melissa was the manager on duty and beyond helpful. The hotel has a variety of coupons for local restaurants as well as great breakfast each morning. Will be staying here again and will look forward to staying in other Home2 Suites when we travel, we all slept so well with the extra space and ability to put the pack-n-play in another room within the suite.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Zena_Home2, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Julie L,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our guest rooms with full kitchenettes, great location with neighboring restaurants ,delicious breakfast and our teams hospitality! Melissa is amazing and always makes sure our guests are well taken care of. I am excited you were able to experience her hospitality! Thank you again for being our guest and for taking the time to share your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2019

This place does really feel like a home away home. Full size refrigerators, microwave and dishwashers. If you have a family this is an excellent way to save some cost from eating out every night. Plus the complimentary breakfast is a huge plus.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Excursion02737493993,

Thank you for choosing our property and for sharing your stay with us! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us including our guest rooms, and our delicious complimentary breakfast! We hope to see you again on your future travels to the area. Again, thank you for being our guest and for sharing your kind words!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Allow me to be blunt for a moment. I typically hate staying in hotels. They can sometimes be over crowded, claustrophobic, and sometimes extremely impersonal. This point of view comes from years of experience. I have stayed in hotels all over the world, usually while working some place far from home. Most of those times I ran into an overworked staff in a drab, boring hotel somewhere with zero personality. Employees often treated you like you were just another number on their guest list, and could hardly be bothered to help you with something let alone even remember your name. Other than a few random exceptions over the years, this sort of became the standard I became accustomed to while staying at hotels. I must say, The Home2 Suites in Fort Collins may have just changed my mind.

I got a job promotion in early 2019 and needed to relocate my family from California to Colorado. I found a place to live, but it wasn't going to be ready for over a month. I needed somewhere to stay to bridge the gap and I am so glad I found the Home2 Suites.

From the moment I checked in to the last night I was there 31 days later, I could not have wanted anything before the staff addressed it. This is perhaps the most attentative hotel staff I have ever encountered. Jessica at the front desk not only would assist me with finding local things to do in the community (since Im new to the area), but she would go out of her way even to chat with me when she knew I was lonely from missing my family. Tallie Johnson who addressed me daily by name to see how my day was going. Not once ever seeming like she was obligated to ask me, I genuinely felt like she cared and wanted to see how I was. Melissa and Hannah who went out of their way to check on my 2 kids and make them feel welcome when they came to visit. Zena, who is probably the kindest hotel manager I have ever met, and is obviously responsible for training the most bad-ass staff ever. Even the maintenance man Paul would go out of his way, even during his lunch break to address a technical error in my room. The man is a genius by the way. Just saying!

Food for thought...

Does a hotel staff need to remember my name? The answer is No.
Do I need to be asked how I'm doing daily? Also No.
Does the staff need to interrupt their lunch to come help me with a trivial issue in my room? Nope!

None of those questions are requirements to be a good hotel. Although they speak volumes about the quality of the staff at The Home2 Suite in Fort Collins. Probably the most genuine staff I have ever encountered. They went out of their way to make me feel at home even though I wasnt. I was never treated like a number in their hotel ledger. I was Mr. Wilson who was their guest for a month while most of his family was 1200 miles away in California.

While I was a guest, I was made a part of their family. By the end, I was even a little sad to say goodbye. The nice thing is, I made some friends while there.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Mr. Wilson,

Thank you for being a part of our Home2 Family and for sharing your kind words about all of our amazing team members! I cannot express how thankful we are to have met you! We have truly enjoyed having you as our guest and our entire team was sad to see you go! I am so excited that you enjoyed every team members hospitality, our guest rooms, amenities, and our great location. Our entire team strives to create the most memorable stay and make our guests feel right at home. Each member of our team is truly an asset to our property and is great with our guests. Being away from your family is hard and I am happy to see that our team was able to make you part of our family to help with being away. I have shared your review with the entire team and they wanted me to let you know they said thank you & that they miss having you as our guest! We hope you and your family will come visit us again soon and I hope all is well with everyone! Again, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!

Thank you !

Reviewed April 1, 2019

This was a great place to stay. Great rooms and staff. Definitely would recommend this place! The rooms were large and the breakfast was really good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Will come back!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Zena_Home2, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Debra P,

Thank you for being our guest and sharing your stay with us! I am happy that you enjoyed your quick stay here in Fort Collins. I am also pleased to see you enjoyed our delicious breakfast, clean guest rooms, and hospitable team members. We cannot wait to have you as our guest again! Thank you for sharing your kind words and safe travels!

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Highly recommend as a place away from home! Our family utilized the facility as a place to meet and talk. Coffee is available 24/7 with comfortable surroundings. The staff was friendly and very attentive.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Excursion65132816686,

Thank you for choosing our property and sharing your experience with us! I am pleased that our property was a great place to meet and catch up with family over a hot coffee! I would also like to thank you for sharing your kind words about our friendly team members. They love to make sure that are guests are feeling right at home. We hope to see you again on your future travels to the area. Again, thank you!

Safe Travels,